Two minutes walk from Aldgate East tube station (Hammersmith & City, District lines) in Zone One with easy access to all central London desitinations and beyond. Ideal for the holiday maker or business person.
• The apartment is in a stunning new development, just off Whitechapel High Street. A few minutes from Brick Lane, Whitechapel Art Gallery and all the markets, nightlife, galleries, cafes, bars, clubs of Shoreditch.
At the end of the street is a Starbucks and Tesco Metro supermarket for your convenience.
• There is a spectacular roof terrace on the top of the building. This has panoramic views of the City of London, Canary Wharf and beyond.
• Some famous markets close by include Spitalfields, Petticoat Lane and Columbia Flower Market.
Inside the apartment
• The beautiful fitted kitchen (Urban Myth design) in the open plan living area has fridge/freezer, cooker/gas hob/extractor, washer/dryer, microwave and dishwasher. All cooking equipment, cutlery, crockery and pots and pans are provided, as are towels and bed linen.
There is complimentary tea, coffee and sugar.
• The whole apartment is heated with state of the art gas powered underfloor central heating.
• A large plasma TV on the wall comes with with CD/DVD and Freeview channels. There is high speed internet connection available (chargeable).
• The dining table can accommodate 6 people comfortably.
• Luxurious hard wood maple flooring throughout all rooms (including bedrooms - stone tiles in bathrooms) with solid mahogony doors to all rooms.
• The entire apartment is finished to a superior quality and has some great special touches (anti mist mirrors in bathrooms, large waterfall style shower heads in both bathrooms, visual/audio entry system, designer kitchen, underfloor heating with thermostats in all rooms, towel rail heaters etc).
• The master bedroom has a king size bed.
The second bedroom has the option of twins (two singles) or a super king size bed. There are built in mahogany wardrobes with plenty of space in both bedrooms.
• There is room for further twins (z beds) in the living room. This is a large living room and so there is no need to keep making the additional beds at night.
Get an Ordnance Survey map covering the London area.
Heritage Rated from 1- 5 (low-exceptional) on historic interest
Raven Row Gallery - 0.3 miles (Museum)
St Botolph without Aldgate - 0.5 miles (Historic Church)
18 Folgate Street - 0.6 miles (Historic Building)
St Andrew Undershaft - 0.7 miles (Historic Church)
Tower of London - 0.7 miles (Castle)
St Olave, Hart Street - 0.7 miles (Historic Church)
All Hallows Staining - 0.7 miles (Historic Church)
All Hallows-by-the-Tower - 0.7 miles (Historic Church)
All Hallows London Wall - 0.8 miles (Historic Church)
Leadenhall Market - 0.8 miles (Historic Building)
Other Nearby Accommodation
+ Heritage Rating + ?