Mount Pleasant Church
Mount Pleasant Church
Built in 1908 to serve the English-speaking congregation in the growing town of Grovesend, one of 35 Welsh churches affiliated to the affiliated to the Congregational Federation.
This is a very simple early 20th century building with entry through a west porch.The porch is flanked by pointed, Gothic style windows, and there is a small bell turret atop the gable. There is a datestone labelled 1908 outside the entrance. There are attractive stone quoins and a small duadripartite west window.