Self Catering in Warwickshire - Halford
Sleeps a maximum of: 2
Pricing From: £278.00
This detached cottage in the grounds of a 17th century Grade II listed house is furnished to a high standard. It is located in the peaceful village of Halford, which contains many historic buildings and a beautiful Saxon Church.
The compact single-storey stone cottage was thoughtfully renovated in 2009 and furnished to a high standard providing a perfect setting for a romantic break.
This holiday cottage at a glance
- Sleeps two guests.
- Ground floor accommodation.
- One bedroom with en-suite bathroom.
- South facing courtyard garden.
- Parking for one vehicle.
- Sorry, no pets.
- Sorry, no babies or children.
- Minimum of a two night stay.
- Double height beamed vaulted ceiling in sitting room.
- Ideal for a Romantic Retreat.
- Underfloor gas central heating and electric wood burner.
- Electric cooker, microwave, fridge, freezer, dishwasher, washer/dryer.
- Freesat flat screen TV with DVD player and CD/radio.
- Garden table and chairs.
- Sleeps: 2
- Bedrooms: 1
- Ground Floor Bedroom
- Enclosed Garden
- On Site Parking
- Welcome Hamper
Get an Ordnance Survey map covering the Halford area.
Nearest AttractionsHeritage Rated from 1- 5 (low-exceptional) on historic interest
Halford, St Mary's Church - 0 miles (Historic Church)
Tredington, St Gregory's Church - 1.3 miles (Historic Church)
Whatcote, St Peter's Church - 2.5 miles (Historic Church)
Ilmington, St Mary's Church - 3.4 miles (Historic Church)
Oxhill, St Lawrence Church - 3.6 miles (Historic Church)
Preston on Stour, St Mary's Church - 4.3 miles (Historic Church)
Lower Brailes, St George's Church - 5.3 miles (Historic Church)
Hidcote Manor Gardens - 5.4 miles (Garden)
Compton Verney House - 5.5 miles (Museum)
Compton Verney Chapel - 5.5 miles (Historic Church)
Nearest Alternative Cottages
Details of facilities are believed correct at time of publication, but may be subject to change by the cottage proprietor. Up-to-the-minute facility listings will be always presented during the booking process for your approval.