Self Catering in Suffolk - Sibton
The Barn (Suffolk)
Sleeps a maximum of: 6
Pricing From: £792.00
This traditional Suffolk timber barn blends light-filled interiors and whimsical furnishings with classic features and essential luxuries. High ceilings, flagstone floors and exposed beams are complemented by under floor heating throughout, en-suite wet rooms to all bedrooms and views across rolling parkland as far as the eye can see.
The Barn can be booked on its own or in conjunction with The Clockhouse with which it discreetly interconnects. The true hub of this country bolt hole, its kitchen and dining area features a cook's kitchen complete with range cooker and all modern conveniences, antique furniture and large floor-to-ceiling french windows opening onto private parkland. There are exposed beams and spectacular views aplenty in the first floor sitting room, which also features sofa beds and adjacent wet room to accommodate up to two additional guests if needed.
This holiday at a glance
- Sleeps six guests.
- Three bedrooms, one en-suite bathroom and two en-suite shower rooms.
- Lovely garden and patio area with garden furniture.
- Onsite parking.
- One well behaved dog is welcome (small additional charge), kept to the ground floor please.
- Minimum stay of one night.
- Set within 4,500 acres of parkland.
- Exposed beams.
- Floor to ceiling french doors leading ono the parkland.
- A beautiful conservatory with dining for six guests.
- Underfloor heating.
- Large flatscreen HD LED TV's and iPod docks for entertainment.
- Use of an outdoor shared swimming pool, (heated between May - October.) For an additional cost, the pool can be heated outside these months.
- Use of a tennis court.
- An additional concierge service is available upon request. This includes a chef or bespoke spa treatments.
- Sleeps: 6
- Bedrooms: 3
- One Dog
- Baby Welcome
- Dog Friendly
- On Site Parking
- Children Welcome
- Swimming Pool
- Tennis Court
Get an Ordnance Survey map covering the Sibton area.
Nearest AttractionsHeritage Rated from 1- 5 (low-exceptional) on historic interest
Yoxford, St Peter's Church - 1.1 miles (Historic Church)
Peasenhall, St Michael's Church - 1.5 miles (Historic Church)
Darsham, All Saints Church - 2.4 miles (Historic Church)
Bramfield, St Andrew's Church - 2.7 miles (Historic Church)
Huntingfield, St Mary's Church - 3.8 miles (Historic Church)
Thorington, St Peter's Church - 3.8 miles (Historic Church)
Bruisyard, St Peter's Church - 4 miles (Historic Church)
Saxmundham, St John the Baptist Church - 4.3 miles (Historic Church)
Theberton, St Peter's Church - 4.3 miles (Historic Church)
Wenhaston, St Peter's Church - 4.5 miles (Historic Church)
Nearest Alternative Cottages
Details of facilities are believed correct at time of publication, but may be subject to change by the cottage proprietor. Up-to-the-minute facility listings will be always presented during the booking process for your approval.