Self Catering in Cumbria - Windermere
Areas: Lake District, Cumbria
Sleeps a maximum of: 12
Pricing From: £2044.00
This substantial holiday home is more than a cottage, Cleabarrow Cottage is a stunning, fully renovated and extended Lakeland property accommodating 12 guests and provides a hot tub to make the most of the magnificent views across the Windermere Fells and beyond.
Beautifully designed and decorated, offering a spacious and comfortable holiday home with a luxurious touch. The generous accommodation is perfect for a large family gathering in this wonderful Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty. Situated just two miles from the popular destinations of both Bowness and Windermere, Cleabarrow Cottage sits in open countryside opposite the Windermere Golf Club.
This holiday at a glance
- Sleeps twelve guests.
- Six double bedrooms, all with 6' beds, 3 of which are zip and link and can be made up as twin beds on request.
- En-suite bath/shower rooms to all six bedrooms.
- Landscaped, terraced gardens and a wraparound terrace with stunning views.
- Private driveway and parking.
- Children and infants welcome.
- Sorry, no dogs.
- Minimum of a three night stay.
- Magnificent views on the Windermere Fells and beyond.
- Additional private outdoor seating area with hot tub.
- Electric combi microwave/oven and separate electric hob.
- Wine cooler, large fridge and separate large freezer, dishwasher, washing machine and tumble dryer.
- Televisions in the day room, sitting room and all bedrooms.
- Sky TV.
- Cot and highchair available on request.
- Garden furniture.
- Sleeps: 12
- Bedrooms: 6
- Baby Welcome
- On Site Parking
- Jacuzzi/Hot Tub
- Children Welcome
- Welcome Hamper
- Spa facilities (on/off site)
Get an Ordnance Survey map covering the Windermere area.
Nearest AttractionsHeritage Rated from 1- 5 (low-exceptional) on historic interest
Blackwell, the Arts and Crafts House - 1.5 miles (Historic Building)
Claife Viewing Station - 1.9 miles (Historic Building)
Holehird Gardens - 2.9 miles (Garden)
Hill Top - 3 miles (Historic Building)
Brockhole Gardens - 3.4 miles (Garden)
Townend - 3.7 miles (Historic House)
Wray Castle - 4 miles (Historic House)
Graythwaite Hall Garden - 4.2 miles (Garden)
Hawkshead Grammar School - 4.3 miles (Historic Building)
Hawkshead, St Michael & All Angels - 4.3 miles (Historic Church)
Nearest Alternative Cottages
Details of facilities are believed correct at time of publication, but may be subject to change by the cottage proprietor. Up-to-the-minute facility listings will be always presented during the booking process for your approval.