Self Catering in Gloucestershire - Moreton-in-Marsh
Areas: Cotswolds, Gloucestershire
Sleeps a maximum of: 7
Pricing From: £552.00
A spacious period Cotswold stone cottage nestling in the heart of beautiful Cotswold countryside in the middle of a quiet and quaint rural village within walking distance of The Coach and Horses public house.
This spacious, period Cotswold stone cottage is nestled in the heart of quintessential Cotswold countryside. It is wonderfully located in the heart of the village of Longborough within a conservation area, opposite the village green, local village pub and around the corner from the community run village shop.
The village has delightful views over the Evenlode valley. There are plenty of walks across marvellous countryside, including the Monarch's Way and the Heart of England Way. Longborough lies between the historic towns of Moreton-in-Marsh and Stow-on-the-Wold, which have quality shops, pubs and restaurants.
This holiday cottage at a glance
- Sleeps seven guests.
- Four bedrooms.
- Two en-suite shower rooms and one large family bathroom.
- Wood burning stove.
- Private, mature garden, enclosed by Cotswold dry stone walls, safe for both children and dogs.
- Two dogs are welcome (small additional charge), to be kept in the kitchen and utility areas please.
- Ample street parking to the front of the property.
- Minimum of a two night stay.
- Open beams and exposed stone walls.
- Garden furniture and barbecue provided.
- Large Rangemaster, microwave, fridge/freezer, dishwasher, washer/dryer.
- TV, DVD and CD/radio. CD Radio connection for iPod and iPhone.
- Travel cot, highchair and one stairgate available on request.
- Barbecue and garden furniture.
- Sleeps: 7
- Bedrooms: 4
- One Dog
- Two Dogs
- Baby Welcome
- Dog Friendly
- Enclosed Garden
- Log Burner/Open Fire
- Pub Nearby
- Children Welcome
- Welcome Hamper
Get an Ordnance Survey map covering the Moreton-in-Marsh area.
Nearest AttractionsHeritage Rated from 1- 5 (low-exceptional) on historic interest
Longborough, St James - 0.1 miles (Historic Church)
Sezincote - 1.1 miles (Historic House)
Bourton House Garden - 1.8 miles (Garden)
Batsford Arboretum - 2.6 miles (Garden)
Mill Dene Garden - 3.3 miles (Garden)
Upper Slaughter, St Peter's Church - 4.3 miles (Historic Church)
Chastleton House - 4.3 miles (Historic House)
Upper Slaughter Manor - 4.3 miles (Historic House)
Adlestrop, St Mary Magdalene - 4.4 miles (Historic Church)
Lower Oddington, St Nicholas Church - 4.4 miles (Historic Church)
Nearest Alternative Cottages
Details of facilities are believed correct at time of publication, but may be subject to change by the cottage proprietor. Up-to-the-minute facility listings will be always presented during the booking process for your approval.