Self Catering in Cornwall - Tintagel
Areas: North Cornwall, Cornwall
Sleeps a maximum of: 8
Pricing From: £510.00
Merlins Cottage is situated down a quiet private track with panoramic sea views. It lies in the small coastal hamlet of Trevillick, just a five minute walk across National Trust farm land from the historic town of Tintagel.
Merlin's Cottage can easily accommodate two families with children and all the associated surfing/sailing equipment. Alternatively, it is wonderful for couples wanting to explore the stunning North Cornwall Coastline. The large garden enjoys superb views across Port Isaac Bay to Trevose Head.
This holiday cottage at a glance
- Sleeps eight guests.
- Four bedrooms, one en-suite bathroom, one en-suite shower room and one family shower room.
- Wood burning stove.
- Lawned garden.
- Roadside parking.
- Two well behaved dogs welcome (small additional charge per dog).
- Minimum of a two night stay.
- Spectacular views over the Atlantic ocean and rural countryside.
- Hob and oven, microwave, two fridge/freezers.
- Dishwasher, washing machine and tumble dryer.
- Television, DVD player.
- Wooden cot and smaller travel cot available on request.
- Garden furniture and barbecue.
Attractions and nearby amenities
- Tintagel is famous for the legendary Knights of the Round Table and has many shops, pubs and cafes.
- The cottage is aprox 25 minute walk from Trebarwith Strand which is a popular surfing and dog friendly beach. Please note the walk to the beach may be unsuitable for children or guests with mobility difficulties.
- A 20 minute drive south takes you to the sailing amenities of Rock and Polzeath.
- Have dinner cooked in the comfort of your cottage by Georgina Campbell 07590725563.
- Sleeps: 8
- Bedrooms: 4
- One Dog
- Two Dogs
- Baby Welcome
- Dog Friendly
- Log Burner/Open Fire
- On Site Parking
- Pub Nearby
- Beach nearby
- Children Welcome
- Welcome Hamper
Get an Ordnance Survey map covering the Tintagel area.
Nearest AttractionsHeritage Rated from 1- 5 (low-exceptional) on historic interest
Tintagel Old Post Office - 0 miles (Historic Building)
King Arthurs Great Halls - 0 miles (Historic Building)
Tintagel, St Materiana's Church - 0.4 miles (Historic Church)
Tintagel Castle - 0.5 miles (Castle)
Rocky Valley Labyrinths - 1.1 miles (Prehistoric Site)
Trethevy, St Piran's Chapel and Holy Well - 1.3 miles (Historic Church)
St Nectan's Glen Waterfall & Hermitage - 1.5 miles (Prehistoric Site)
Trevalga, St Petroc's Church - 1.8 miles (Historic Church)
Willapark and Forrabury Stitches - 2.7 miles (Countryside)
Forrabury Church & Cross - 2.8 miles (Historic Church)
Nearest Alternative Cottages
Details of facilities are believed correct at time of publication, but may be subject to change by the cottage proprietor. Up-to-the-minute facility listings will be always presented during the booking process for your approval.