Self Catering in Gloucestershire - Bourton-on-the-Hill
Areas: Cotswolds, Gloucestershire
near Moreton in Marsh
Sleeps a maximum of: 4
Pricing From: £402.00
This 250 year old cottage in a quiet corner of Bourton-on-the-Hill, with many original features, has been extensively refurbished and features a beautiful cottage style garden. It offers lovely views across miles of rolling Cotswold countryside.
Keytes Cottage is a 250 year old semi-detached cottage situated in a quiet corner of Bourton-on-the-Hill, 1.5 miles from Moreton-in-Marsh in the Cotswolds. Keytes Cottage has been renovated throughout to provide holiday accommodation for four guests.
This holiday cottage at a glance
- Sleeps four guests.
- Two bedrooms.
- One bathroom.
- Inglenook fireplace with wood burning stove.
- Large, private, lawned cottage-style garden to the rear with two patio areas, south-facing.
- Small baby in own moses basket and children over 7 years are welcome.
- Sorry, no pets.
- Off-road parking for one small vehicle. Please take care as the lane is narrow and can be difficult for larger vehicles due to the turning circle. Additional street parking can be found at the bottom of the lane.
- Minimum of a two night stay.
- Lovely views across miles of rolling Cotswold countryside from both bedrooms.
- Exposed beams.
- Todenham Manor Farm can deliver a box of fresh meat to your cottage for your stay. Please click here.
- Celebration hamper available.
- Electric cooker, microwave, fridge/freezer, dishwasher, washer/dryer.TV, CD, DVD.
- Telephone with an honesty box.
- Sleeps: 4
- Bedrooms: 2
- Baby Welcome
- Enclosed Garden
- Log Burner/Open Fire
- On Site Parking
- Pub Nearby
- Children Welcome
- Welcome Hamper
Get an Ordnance Survey map covering the Bourton-on-the-Hill area.
Nearest AttractionsHeritage Rated from 1- 5 (low-exceptional) on historic interest
Bourton House Garden - 0.2 miles (Garden)
Sezincote - 0.8 miles (Historic House)
Batsford Arboretum - 1.2 miles (Garden)
Mill Dene Garden - 1.5 miles (Garden)
Longborough, St James - 1.7 miles (Historic Church)
Stow-on-the-Wold, St Edward's Church - 4.3 miles (Historic Church)
Chipping Campden Market Hall - 4.4 miles (Historic Building)
Broadway Tower - 4.4 miles (Historic Building)
Chipping Campden, St James Church - 4.5 miles (Historic Church)
Ebrington, St Eadburgha's Church - 4.7 miles (Historic Church)
Nearest Alternative Cottages
Details of facilities are believed correct at time of publication, but may be subject to change by the cottage proprietor. Up-to-the-minute facility listings will be always presented during the booking process for your approval.