Self Catering in Devon - Feniton
Sleeps a maximum of: 8
Pricing From: £461.00
This fine property has a large kitchen/dining/family room with french doors to terrace and garden. Features include oil-fired underfloor heating on ground floor, wood burning stove in the sitting room and an electric range cooker. It has a fully enclosed garden.
Harvest Moon is a semi-detached holiday property adjacent to Hunters Moon near Feniton, Devon. These holiday properties have been beautifully converted from a 400-year-old threshing barn, situated on a quiet, semi-working farm in the tiny hamlet of Curscombe. Surrounded by picturesque fields, Harvest Moon is in an ideal location for an outdoor break in Devon, where you can walk your dog, paddle in the stream or have a picnic. There are wonderful views, abundant birdlife, and wildlife including foxes, deer, badgers and hares are often spotted.
The self catering accommodation is separate and private and each holiday cottage has its own private garden with dog-proof fencing.
Hunters Moon and Harvest Moon can be booked as a combination - please click here for details.
This holiday cottage at a glance
- Sleeps eight guests.
- Four bedrooms, one shower room, one en-suite bathroom and one family bathroom.
- Wood burning stove.
- Large, fully enclosed garden.
- Parking for four vehicles.
- Well behaved dogs are welcome (small additional charge per dog), kept to the ground floor only please.
- Minimum of a three night stay.
- Oil-fired underfloor heating on ground floor.
- Electric range cooker with ceramic hob, microwave, American fridge/freezer, dishwasher.
- Washing machine, tumble dryer.
- Two televisions both with basic Sky package, DVD and CD player.
- Travel cot, highchair and stairgate available on request.
- Barbecue and garden furniture.
- Sleeps: 8
- Bedrooms: 4
- One Dog
- Two Dogs
- Baby Welcome
- Dog Friendly
- Enclosed Garden
- Log Burner/Open Fire
- On Site Parking
- Pub Nearby
- Beach nearby
- Children Welcome
- Welcome Hamper
Get an Ordnance Survey map covering the Feniton area.
Nearest AttractionsHeritage Rated from 1- 5 (low-exceptional) on historic interest
Gittisham, St Michael's Church - 2.2 miles (Historic Church)
Broadhembury, St Andrew's Church - 2.3 miles (Historic Church)
Escot Park & Gardens - 2.4 miles (Garden)
Wolford Chapel - 3 miles (Historic Church)
Allhallows Museum of Lace and Local Antiquities - 3.2 miles (Museum)
Honiton, St Paul's Church - 3.2 miles (Historic Church)
Cadhay - 3.3 miles (Historic House)
Ottery St Mary Church - 3.6 miles (Historic Church)
Plymtree, St John the Baptist Church - 3.9 miles (Historic Church)
Farway, St Michael & All Angels Church - 4.7 miles (Historic Church)
Nearest Alternative Cottages
Details of facilities are believed correct at time of publication, but may be subject to change by the cottage proprietor. Up-to-the-minute facility listings will be always presented during the booking process for your approval.