Self Catering in Norfolk - Little Walsingham
Sleeps a maximum of: 6
Pricing From: £435.00
Corrie's Cottage is in the grounds of The Old Vicarage near Little Walsingham. It has a beach themed interior and has access to a pretty enclosed Victorian walled front garden and an enclosed rear garden with outdoor dining area.
Corrie's Cottage, with its beach themed interior, is just a short drive from some of the many attractions that North Norfolk has to offer. With easy access to miles of award winning beaches, nature reserves and National Trust houses and gardens, this is a perfect base from which to explore.
One of several cottages within the prestigious development of the Old Vicarage, a late Georgian Rectory with communal woodland and grounds extending to approximately 2.5 acres. This delightful cottage has access to a pretty Victorian walled garden which is also the view from each of the three ground floor bedrooms. In addition, there is also a good sized enclosed rear garden with an outdoor dining area, barbecue and, for those cooler evenings, a warming chiminea, ideal for toasting marshmallows. This cottage is a perfect place to relax and enjoy the tranquil meadow views where barn owls and oystercatchers are some of the many visitors who may be spotted.
This holiday cottage at a glance
- Sleeps six guests.
- Three bedrooms, one en-suite shower room and one family bathroom.
- Direct access to enclosed Victorian walled garden.
- Enclosed rear garden with views over open pastureland.
- Parking for two vehicles.
- Sorry, no pets.
- Minimum of a three night stay.
- All accommodation is on the ground floor.
- Access to two acre woodland area.
- Electric 'wood burning' effect stove. Electric hob and oven, microwave, American style fridge/freezer, dishwasher, washing machine.
- 3D Flatscreen TV with Freesat. Digital Recorder. DVD player. iPod dock.
- Travel cot and high chair available on request.
- Blackout blinds in bedrooms.
- Security bike racks.
- Garden furniture, barbecue and chiminea.
- Possibility of hiring a beach hut at Wells next the Sea (please request at time of booking as notice is required and an extra hire charge applies).
- My Personal Sanctuary can visit the property for beauty treatments. (Please see Things to Do above)
Attractions and nearby amenities
- Walsingham offers excellent walking and cycling routes whilst only a short drive to the beaches of Wells and Holkham, voted Britain's best beach in the 2009 Coast Awards and famously a scene of Shakespeare in Love.
- The renowned local farm shop and butcher supplying excellent home grown produce.
- The medieval village of Little Walsingham with its quaint tea rooms, art galleries, antique shops, food pubs and a handmade chocolate and ice cream shop.
- It is a short drive to the seal trips from Blakeney, the shopping at Holt and Burnham Market or the numerous RSPB nature reserves.
- Sleeps: 6
- Bedrooms: 3
- Ground Floor Bedroom
- Baby Welcome
- Enclosed Garden
- On Site Parking
- Pub Nearby
- Beach nearby
- Children Welcome
- Welcome Hamper
- My Personal Sanctuary Spa
Get an Ordnance Survey map covering the Little Walsingham area.
Nearest AttractionsHeritage Rated from 1- 5 (low-exceptional) on historic interest
Walsingham Abbey - 0.3 miles (Abbey)
Great Walsingham, St Peter's Church - 0.4 miles (Historic Church)
Little Walsingham, St Mary's Church - 0.4 miles (Historic Church)
Walsingham Friary - 0.4 miles (Abbey)
Hindringham Hall & Gardens - 2.5 miles (Historic House)
Hindringham, St Martin's Church - 2.8 miles (Historic Church)
Little Snoring, St Andrew's Church - 2.9 miles (Historic Church)
Binham Priory - 3.2 miles (Abbey)
Binham Market Cross - 3.2 miles (Historic Building)
Barney, St Mary's Church - 4.3 miles (Historic Church)
Nearest Alternative Cottages
Details of facilities are believed correct at time of publication, but may be subject to change by the cottage proprietor. Up-to-the-minute facility listings will be always presented during the booking process for your approval.