Self Catering in Herefordshire - Pembridge
Sleeps a maximum of: 10
Pricing From: £1089.00
This half-timbered property near Pembridge in an idyllic rural setting is adjacent to but separate from Bearwood Cottage. There is a luxury outdoor hot tub, a games room, bicycles and garden games such as croquet, badminton and boules.
Bearwood House is a half-timbered property in an idyllic rural holiday setting. The house is adjacent to but entirely separate from Bearwood Cottage. If the house and cottage are booked together there is ample space in the dining room for 15 guests.
Endless entertainment is provided. The house is set in grounds of more than an acre with an arboretum, sunken garden and loggia and there is a luxury outdoor hot tub for six people. The games room contains a pool table, air hockey table, tennis table and darts board. Six bicycles plus a tandem, croquet, badminton, boules and many other garden games are provided. There is an Xbox, Bose SoundLink and a good selection of board games. Tennis is available at the owner's house nearby.
For a larger party, Bearwood House and Bearwood Cottage can be combined, please click here.
This holiday cottage at a glance
- Sleeps ten guests.
- Five bedrooms (including one on the ground floor).
- Three bathrooms (including shower room on the ground floor).
- Open fireplace.
- Luxury hot tub for six people.
- On-site parking.
- Up to two well behaved dogs are welcome (small additional charge per dog).
- A minimum of a three night stay.
- A half-timbered property in an idyllic setting.
- The house is adjacent to but entirely separate from Bearwood Cottage.
- Use of the owner's tennis court one mile away.
- Use of 6 bicycles and a tandem (shared with the Cottage).
- Garden furniture and barbecue are available.
- Dinner delivery service and babysitting service are available if required.
- Aga and electric double oven, microwave, fridge, freezer, dishwasher, washing machine, tumble dryer.
- Two Smart TVs with full connectivity, DVD, CD player and Bose SoundLink and Xbox One S.
- Travel cot, highchair and stairgate available on request.
- Garden furniture and barbecue.
- Sleeps: 10
- Bedrooms: 5
- One Dog
- Two Dogs
- Some ground floor
- Baby Welcome
- Dog Friendly
- Log Burner/Open Fire
- On Site Parking
- Pub Nearby
- Jacuzzi/Hot Tub
- Children Welcome
- Welcome Hamper
- Games Room
- My Personal Sanctuary Spa
- Table Tennis
- Tennis Court
Get an Ordnance Survey map covering the Pembridge area.
Nearest AttractionsHeritage Rated from 1- 5 (low-exceptional) on historic interest
Pembridge, St Mary Church - 0.2 miles (Historic Church)
Westonbury Mill Water Gardens - 1.6 miles (Garden)
Eardisland, St Mary Church - 1.7 miles (Historic Church)
Dilwyn, St Mary Church - 2.7 miles (Historic Church)
Shobdon, St John Church - 2.9 miles (Historic Church)
Stretford, St Cosmos & St Damian Church - 3.6 miles (Historic Church)
Kingsland, St Michael & All Angels Church - 3.9 miles (Historic Church)
Mortimers Cross Water Mill - 4 miles (Historic Building)
Lyonshall, St Michael Church - 4 miles (Historic Church)
Weobley, St Peter & St Paul - 4.1 miles (Historic Church)
Nearest Alternative Cottages
Details of facilities are believed correct at time of publication, but may be subject to change by the cottage proprietor. Up-to-the-minute facility listings will be always presented during the booking process for your approval.