Self Catering in Norfolk - Aylsham
Bridge Cottage (Norfolk)
Sleeps a maximum of: 4
Pricing From: £326.00
Brimming with character, Bridge Cottage is a delightful, former Mill Worker's cottage with a pretty courtyard garden, located in one of the oldest parts of the market town of Aylsham, close to the North Norfolk coast and the Norfolk Broads.
The cottage has been carefully renovated to retain the original character of the building whilst offering all modern comforts you need for a special place to stay.
Aylsham is an attractive, thriving historic market town situated on the River Bure in the heart of the Norfolk countryside, yet only a few miles from the coast at Cromer. Aylsham is plentiful with amenities including independent shops, supermarkets, gastro pub, tea rooms and a jolly Farmer's Market, all within walking distance of the cottage. Bridge Cottage is perfectly situated to be the ideal base to explore the Norfolk coast at Cromer, nearby National Trust properties of Blickling and Felbrigg, hidden Norfolk villages or the Norfolk Broads.
This holiday at a glance
- Sleeps four guests.
- King-size master bedroom, double bedroom and ground floor bathroom.
- Fireplace with gas-fired wood burner effect stove.
- Enclosed courtyard garden.
- Children and infants welcome.
- Sorry, no pets.
- On-street parking available 150 metres from the cottage.
- Minimum three night stay.
- Original features including wooden beams.
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge with small freezer compartment.
- Dishwasher and combined washer/dryer.
- Coffee machine.
- Television with Freeview.
- DVD player.
- Digital radio and CD player.
- Two iPod docking stations.
- Highchair available on request.
- Garden table and chairs.
- Two deckchairs and sun parasol.
- Shed suitable for storing bicycles.
- Sleeps: 4
- Bedrooms: 2
- Baby Welcome
- Enclosed Garden
- Pub Nearby
- Children Welcome
- Welcome Hamper
Get an Ordnance Survey map covering the Aylsham area.
Nearest AttractionsHeritage Rated from 1- 5 (low-exceptional) on historic interest
Bure Valley Railway - 0.6 miles (Family Attraction)
Blickling Hall - 1.4 miles (Historic House)
Burgh-next-Aylsham, St Mary's Church - 2 miles (Historic Church)
Marsham, All Saints Church - 2.3 miles (Historic Church)
Oxnead, St Michael's Church - 3 miles (Historic Church)
Skeyton, All Saints Church - 3.3 miles (Historic Church)
Buxton Mill - 3.8 miles (Historic Building)
Mannington Hall Gardens - 4.3 miles (Garden)
Wolterton Park - 4.3 miles (Garden)
Swanton Abbott, St Michael's Church - 4.3 miles (Historic Church)
Nearest Alternative Cottages
Details of facilities are believed correct at time of publication, but may be subject to change by the cottage proprietor. Up-to-the-minute facility listings will be always presented during the booking process for your approval.