Self Catering in Somerset - Wellington
Sleeps a maximum of: 4
Pricing From: £455.00
This spacious house boasts stunning views over open countryside. Perfectly suited for families and friends, Holywell House is conveniently located next to great pub/restaurant and close to the Somerset/Devon border.
Constructed in 2017, Holywell House is perfectly suited for families and groups of friends. Bi-fold doors from the spacious open plan kitchen, dining and sitting room open out on to landscaped gardens which are set into the hillside and provide superb views of the surrounding countryside. The fully enclosed rear garden has a large terrace area with dining facilities for eight, a gas barbecue and a fire pit.
The 'thankful' village of Holywell Lake is situated in a small coombe close to the Somerset/Devon county border and is surrounded by the Brendon Hills and the Quantock and Blackdown Hills, both designated Areas of Outstanding Natural Beauty. The area really is a walking and cycling paradise. The nearest amenities can be found just a short five minute drive away in the historic country town of Wellington.
While only a stone's throw away from Holywell House is a renowned village pub, The Holywell Inn, where you will be guaranteed a warm welcome and delicious food and drink.
This holiday at a glance
- Sleeps four guests.
- Two en-suite double bedrooms and family bathroom.
- Large open plan kitchen/dining room with bi-fold doors leading to garden.
- Fully enclosed landscaped garden with seating for eight, gas barbecue, fire pit and superb views.
- Parking for up to four cars.
- Children and infants welcome.
- Sorry, no pets.
- Minimum of a 3 night stay.
- Log effect gas stove.
- Double electric oven and hob, fridge/freezer, microwave and wine cooler.
- Combined washer/dryer.
- Five televisions with Freeview, Blu-ray DVD player, CD player and digital radio.
- Travel cot, high chair and two stairgates available on request.
- Large patio area with garden table and chairs seating eight.
- Gas barbecue and fire pit.
- Sleeps: 4
- Bedrooms: 2
- Baby Welcome
- Enclosed Garden
- On Site Parking
- Pub Nearby
- Children Welcome
- Welcome Hamper
Get an Ordnance Survey map covering the Wellington area.
Nearest AttractionsHeritage Rated from 1- 5 (low-exceptional) on historic interest
Cothay Manor and Gardens - 1.3 miles (Historic Building)
Wellington Museum - 2 miles (Museum)
Wellington Monument - 2.8 miles (Historic Building)
Holbrook Garden - 5.1 miles (Garden)
Coldharbour Mill Museum - 5.8 miles (Historic Building)
Bishops Lydeard, St Mary's Church - 6.9 miles (Historic Church)
Museum of Somerset (Taunton Castle) - 7.8 miles (Museum)
Taunton, St Mary Magdalene Church - 8 miles (Historic Church)
Taunton, St James Church - 8 miles (Historic Church)
Kentisbeare, St Mary's Church - 8.1 miles (Historic Church)
Nearest Alternative Cottages
Details of facilities are believed correct at time of publication, but may be subject to change by the cottage proprietor. Up-to-the-minute facility listings will be always presented during the booking process for your approval.