Self Catering in Derbyshire - Wirksworth
Sleeps a maximum of: 2
Pricing From: £343.00
Located in the picturesque village of Alderwasley on the edge of the Peak District National Park, this lovely one-bedroom cottage features exposed stone walls, original beams throughout and a sitting room with a cosy wood-burning stove.
Pendleton Cottage is a charming, detached one bedroom cottage ideally located on the edge of the Peak District National Park. This delightful, newly renovated property retains its original character, with beams and exposed stonework throughout.
Dogs are welcome at the property and to enjoy the beautiful walks right from the door, the owners have prepared detailed maps and directions for walks around the cottages, so you can find the prettiest footpaths and best views. You are situated in the picturesque village of Alderwasley, in a peaceful and relatively undiscovered area just a few miles from Matlock.
This cottage may be booked together with Sparrows Roost to accommodate up to four guests.
This holiday cottage at a glance
- Sleeps two guests.
- One bedroom with one shower room.
- Wood burning stove on glass hearth.
- Outdoor patio.
- Parking for two vehicles.
- Two well-behaved dogs welcome (small additional charge per dog).
- A small baby is welcome in own moses basket.
- Minimum of a two night stay.
- Ideal for a Romantic Retreat.
- Exposed stone walls and original beams throughout.
- Granite work surfaces.
- Electric induction hob and fan assisted oven. Microwave, fridge/freezer, washer dryer.
- Television with FreeSat. DVD player. CD player with iPod docking station and USB port.
- Garden table and chairs, and sun loungers; outside hot and cold taps and dog washing area.
- Sleeps: 2
- Bedrooms: 1
- One Dog
- Baby Welcome
- Dog Friendly
- Log Burner/Open Fire
- On Site Parking
- Pub Nearby
- Welcome Hamper
Get an Ordnance Survey map covering the Wirksworth area.
Nearest AttractionsHeritage Rated from 1- 5 (low-exceptional) on historic interest
Crich Tramway Village - 2.2 miles (Family Attraction)
Cromford Mills - 2.5 miles (Historic Building)
Masson Mills - 2.9 miles (Historic Building)
Peak District Lead Mining Museum - 3.4 miles (Museum)
Cascades Gardens - 3.5 miles (Garden)
Heights of Abraham - 3.5 miles (Family Attraction)
Peak Cavern - 3.5 miles (Family Attraction)
Wingfield Manor - 3.7 miles (Historic Building)
Bonsall, St James Church - 3.8 miles (Historic Church)
Winster Market House - 6.5 miles (Historic Building)
Nearest Alternative Cottages
Details of facilities are believed correct at time of publication, but may be subject to change by the cottage proprietor. Up-to-the-minute facility listings will be always presented during the booking process for your approval.