Self Catering in Somerset - Bath
The Royal Crescent Garden Apartment
Sleeps a maximum of: 4
Pricing From: £546.00
This luxuriously appointed apartment offers accommodation on one level in the centre of the famous World Heritage landmark, The Royal Crescent in Bath. Overlooking private lawns and the Royal Victoria Park, it is in an exclusive residential area.
This holiday at a glance
- Sleeps two to five guests (see property layout)
- Please note that there is an additional charge of twenty five pounds for each sofa bed.
- Two bedrooms.
- One large family shower room with walk-in shower and a further en-suite shower room.
- Narrow stairs leading down to the apartment from the communal hallway.
- Very large patio with al fresco dining area, and raised terrace garden to rear.
- Baby and children welcome.
- Sorry, no pets.
- Private parking arrangements can be made through the housekeeper.
- There is free street parking around the Crescent 7pm to 8am and further parking available by the golf club a 5-minute walk.
- Minimum of a three night stay.
- Microwave, fridge/freezer, dishwasher, washing machine, tumble dryer.
- Two TVs, video, two DVD players, CD/radio/cassette.
- Cot and highchair available on request.
- Outdoor furniture.
- Guests are able to use the facilities of the The Royal Crescent Spa, located within the Royal Crescent Hotel, which offer a wide range of packages.
- Sleeps: 4
- Bedrooms: 2
- Baby Welcome
- Enclosed Garden
- On Site Parking
- Pub Nearby
- Children Welcome
- Welcome Hamper
- Spa facilities (on/off site)
Get an Ordnance Survey map covering the Bath area.
Nearest AttractionsHeritage Rated from 1- 5 (low-exceptional) on historic interest
No 1 Royal Crescent - 0 miles (Historic Building)
Bath Assembly Rooms - 0.2 miles (Historic Building)
Museum of Bath at Work - 0.2 miles (Museum)
Fashion Museum, Bath - 0.2 miles (Museum)
Jane Austen Centre - 0.3 miles (Museum)
Museum of Bath Architecture - 0.3 miles (Museum)
William Herschel Museum - 0.4 miles (Museum)
Bath Postal Museum - 0.4 miles (Museum)
Victoria Art Gallery - 0.5 miles (Museum)
The Roman Baths - 0.5 miles (Roman Site)
Nearest Alternative Cottages
Details of facilities are believed correct at time of publication, but may be subject to change by the cottage proprietor. Up-to-the-minute facility listings will be always presented during the booking process for your approval.