Self Catering in Worcestershire - Broadway
Areas: Cotswolds, Worcestershire
St Michael's Cottage (Worcestershire)
Sleeps a maximum of: 6
Pricing From: £1105.00
A stunning home away from home, St Michael's Cottage provides boutique style accommodation in an historic setting located in the beautiful village of Broadway, often referred to as the 'Jewel of the Cotswolds'.
A stunning home away from home, St Michael's Cottage has been painstakingly restored by the present owners to provide boutique style accommodation in an historic setting. Character features blend seamlessly with stylish interiors to create a luxury finish, perfect for those looking for some seriously indulgent time away. The mature and well stocked gardens provide a country living backdrop whilst its location strolling distance from the centre of Broadway and its choice of pubs, shops & restaurants guarantees holiday bliss.
Often referred to as the 'Jewel of the Cotswolds' the beautiful village of Broadway is characterised by its broad main street, packed with independent traders and a variety of places to eat and drink. Popular with writers, artists and artisans, it's no surprise that today Broadway is a centre for art and antiques. Further afield you can explore sophisticated Cheltenham, Stow-on-the-Wold or Bourton-on-the-Water.
This holiday at a glance
- Sleeps six guests.
- Master bedroom with en-suite shower room.
- Double and twin bedrooms.
- Family bathroom.
- Large inglenook fireplace with open fire.
- Fully enclosed cottage gardens with terrace area.
- Parking for two cars.
- Children over eight years welcome.
- One small well behaved dog welcome (small additional charge).
- Minimum of a three night stay.
- Underfloor and central heating.
- Rangemaster cooker, microwave and fridge/freezer.
- Dishwasher and washer/dryer.
- Coffee machine.
- Large wall mounted flat screen television.
- Sonos multi room sound system.
- Two additional flat screen televisions in both double bedrooms.
- Stairgate available on request.
- Garden table and chairs seating six.
- Barbeque (must be used away from the house due to thatch roof.
- Sleeps: 6
- Bedrooms: 3
- One Dog
- Dog Friendly
- Enclosed Garden
- Log Burner/Open Fire
- On Site Parking
- Pub Nearby
- Children Welcome
- Welcome Hamper
Get an Ordnance Survey map covering the Broadway area.
Nearest AttractionsHeritage Rated from 1- 5 (low-exceptional) on historic interest
Broadway, St Eadburgha's Church - 0.7 miles (Historic Church)
Gordon Russell Museum - 0.9 miles (Museum)
Buckland, St Michael - 1.1 miles (Historic Church)
Broadway Tower - 1.4 miles (Historic Building)
Saintbury, St Nicholas Church - 1.9 miles (Historic Church)
Snowshill Manor - 2.1 miles (Historic House)
Snowshill, St Barnabas Church - 2.2 miles (Historic Church)
Wormington, St Katherines - 3.5 miles (Historic Church)
Chipping Campden Market Hall - 3.7 miles (Historic Building)
Stanway House & Baroque Water Gardens - 3.7 miles (Historic House)
Nearest Alternative Cottages
Details of facilities are believed correct at time of publication, but may be subject to change by the cottage proprietor. Up-to-the-minute facility listings will be always presented during the booking process for your approval.