Self Catering in Gloucestershire - Stow-on-the-Wold
Areas: Cotswolds, Gloucestershire
Sleeps a maximum of: 5
Pricing From: £510.00
Rosemary Cottage situated in the centre of the picturesque village of Lower Swell, overlooking the small village green and war memorial is a delightful, spacious, Grade II listed property built in 1681, which simply oozes charm and character, with exposed ancient cruck beams and inglenook fireplace. An ideal base for exploring Cheltenham, Oxford and Stratford-upon-Avon.
Rosemary Cottage is situated in the centre of the picturesque village of Lower Swell. Overlooking the small village green and war memorial is this delightful, spacious, Grade II listed property built in 1681, which simply oozes charm and character, with exposed ancient cruck beams and an inglenook fireplace. The local pub, The Golden Ball Inn (Winner of the Cotswold Life Neighbourhood Pub of the Year 2012) is within walking distance and there are ample, lovely walks throughout the area.
This holiday cottage at a glance
- Sleeps five guests.
- Three bedrooms.
- Two bathrooms with shower over bath.
- Safe, secluded, fully-enclosed walled garden.
- Open inglenook fireplace.
- Up to two well-behaved dogs welcome (small additional charge per dog).
- Minimum of a two night stay.
- Exposed cruck beams.
- Within walking distance of the local pub.
- Todenham Manor Farm can deliver a box of fresh meat to your cottage for your stay.
- Electric oven, ceramic hob, microwave, fridge, freezer, dishwasher, washing machine, tumble dryer.
- Combined flatscreen TV/DVD. CD player and separate TV/DVD in master bedroom.
- Travel cot and highchair available on request.
- Sleeps: 5
- Bedrooms: 3
- One Dog
- Two Dogs
- Baby Welcome
- Dog Friendly
- Enclosed Garden
- Log Burner/Open Fire
- On Site Parking
- Pub Nearby
- Children Welcome
- Welcome Hamper
Get an Ordnance Survey map covering the Stow-on-the-Wold area.
Nearest AttractionsHeritage Rated from 1- 5 (low-exceptional) on historic interest
Upper Slaughter, St Peter's Church - 1.9 miles (Historic Church)
Upper Slaughter Manor - 2 miles (Historic House)
Longborough, St James - 2.6 miles (Historic Church)
Sezincote - 3.5 miles (Historic House)
Lower Oddington, St Nicholas Church - 3.8 miles (Historic Church)
Adlestrop, St Mary Magdalene - 4.1 miles (Historic Church)
Bourton House Garden - 4.3 miles (Garden)
Cold Aston, St Andrew's Church - 4.6 miles (Historic Church)
Bledington, St Leonards - 4.8 miles (Historic Church)
Cotswold Farm Park - 4.8 miles (Family Attraction)
Nearest Alternative Cottages
Details of facilities are believed correct at time of publication, but may be subject to change by the cottage proprietor. Up-to-the-minute facility listings will be always presented during the booking process for your approval.