Self Catering in Suffolk - Sibton
Sleeps a maximum of: 12
Pricing From: £1738.00
What you need is a moat in your life. Enter our Moat Cottage - a touch of novelty high up on a hill and just the place for fishing or toe dipping. It has 6 bedrooms, one in a cabin perched above the moat.
This newly renovated cottage offers a perfect, away from it all location, where you can enjoy the peace and quiet of the countryside, laze in the hot tub or mess about in a rowing boat on your own moat. A place to enjoy with your family and build memories that will last forever!
With 6 beautiful king size bedrooms, including one in a Huckleberry Finn type cabin above the moat, all of which boast their own luxurious bathroom.
This holiday cottage at a glance
- Sleeps 12 guests
- Six bedrooms, all en-suite
- Underfloor heating
- Your own moat!
- Open fires
- On-site parking
- One well behaved dog welcome (small additional charge), kept to the ground floor please
- Minimum stay of one night.
- Large central island, electric range cooker, dishwasher, fridge, freezer, microwave
- Television with Sky and Netflix
- Travel cot and high chair available on request
- Garden table and chairs
- Hot tub
- Rowing boat
- Fishing rods and nets
- Set within 4,500 acres of parkland.
- Use of an outdoor shared swimming pool, (heated between May - October.) For an additional cost, the pool can be heated outside these months. 15 minutes away.
- Use of the Tennis court. 15 minutes away.
- An additional concierge service is available upon request. This includes a chef or bespoke spa treatments
- Sleeps: 12
- Bedrooms: 6
- One Dog
- Some ground floor
- Baby Welcome
- Dog Friendly
- Log Burner/Open Fire
- On Site Parking
- Jacuzzi/Hot Tub
- Children Welcome
- Swimming Pool
- Tennis Court
Get an Ordnance Survey map covering the Sibton area.
Nearest AttractionsHeritage Rated from 1- 5 (low-exceptional) on historic interest
Yoxford, St Peter's Church - 1.1 miles (Historic Church)
Peasenhall, St Michael's Church - 1.5 miles (Historic Church)
Darsham, All Saints Church - 2.4 miles (Historic Church)
Bramfield, St Andrew's Church - 2.7 miles (Historic Church)
Huntingfield, St Mary's Church - 3.8 miles (Historic Church)
Thorington, St Peter's Church - 3.8 miles (Historic Church)
Bruisyard, St Peter's Church - 4 miles (Historic Church)
Saxmundham, St John the Baptist Church - 4.3 miles (Historic Church)
Theberton, St Peter's Church - 4.3 miles (Historic Church)
Wenhaston, St Peter's Church - 4.5 miles (Historic Church)
Nearest Alternative Cottages
Details of facilities are believed correct at time of publication, but may be subject to change by the cottage proprietor. Up-to-the-minute facility listings will be always presented during the booking process for your approval.