Self Catering in Somerset - Radstock
Sleeps a maximum of: 2
Pricing From: £340.00
Set within a farm setting of 40 acres, offering far reaching countryside views to admire, the property lies just 12 miles from Bath and four miles from Frome which offers a mainline station with direct links from London Paddington.
The Barn, as its name suggests, is a converted detached two storey stone barn sitting within a farm setting. It has been recently refurbished to provide luxury living for those wishing to escape to the countryside for some peace and tranquillity. Situated at the end of a quiet country lane, with private parking, the Barn is a perfect holiday retreat with open countryside on the doorstep and stunning far reaching views to admire. Guests will enjoy the light and airy open plan setting, complemented by characterful beams.
The farm sits within 40 acres, made up of fields, woodland, lakes and ponds all of which we welcome you to explore. Vobster Quay is adjacent to the farm. The Vobster Inn is within walking distance of the property. Other great family gastro style pubs include The Talbot at Mells, The Grange at Whatley and the Archangel in Frome town centre all of which have lovely outside dining areas.
This holiday at a glance
- Sleeps two guests.
- One bedroom with one bathroom.
- Lawned garden area.
- Onsite parking.
- Sorry, no pets.
- Upper Vobster Farm is unique boutique accommodation with a special focus on providing clear space to allow you to deeply rest. As part of this we do ask that there is no smoking or alcohol on the farm or around any of the cottages.
- Minimum of a three night stay.
- Set within 40 acres which you are welcome to explore.
- A gluten & dairy free welcome hamper welcomes you on arrival.
- Electric wood burning stove.
- Gas hob and electric induction hob, microwave, dishwasher, washer/dryer, fridge with freezer compartment.
- Television, freeview, DVD player, Apple TV is enabled, iPod/CD/docking station.
- Travel cot, high chair and stairgate available upon request.
- Garden furniture and barbecue.
- Sleeps: 2
- Bedrooms: 1
- Baby Welcome
- Enclosed Garden
- On Site Parking
- Pub Nearby
- Welcome Hamper
Get an Ordnance Survey map covering the Radstock area.
Nearest AttractionsHeritage Rated from 1- 5 (low-exceptional) on historic interest
Mells, St Andrew's Church - 1.5 miles (Historic Church)
Leigh on Mendip, St Giles Church - 1.6 miles (Historic Church)
Holcombe Old Church - 2.2 miles (Historic Church)
Nunney Castle - 3.1 miles (Castle)
Hardington Bampfylde, St Mary's Church - 3.1 miles (Historic Church)
Stoney Littleton Long Barrow - 5.1 miles (Prehistoric Site)
Emborough, Blessed Virgin Mary Church - 5.9 miles (Historic Church)
Batcombe, Blessed Virgin Mary Church - 6.6 miles (Historic Church)
Evercreech, St Peter's Church - 7.6 miles (Historic Church)
Longleat - 7.6 miles (Historic House)
Nearest Alternative Cottages
Details of facilities are believed correct at time of publication, but may be subject to change by the cottage proprietor. Up-to-the-minute facility listings will be always presented during the booking process for your approval.