Self Catering in Gloucestershire - Longborough
Areas: Cotswolds, Gloucestershire
Bank Cottage (Longborough)
Sleeps a maximum of: 6
Pricing From: £461.00
This charming Cotswold stone cottage, between Moreton-in-Marsh and Stow-on-the-Wold, is on the edge of Longborough village green. The village has delightful vistas over the Evenlode valley and there are plenty of walks across marvellous countryside.
This semi-detached cottage is reached by a grass bank, which is part of the village green. The property has some lovely, original features including a large open fire and exposed beams. Longborough has delightful views over the Evenlode valley.
There are plenty of walks across marvellous countryside, including the Monarch's Way and the Heart of England Way. This peaceful village, which is within a conservation area, has a shop and a traditional pub. Longborough lies between the historic towns of Moreton-in-Marsh and Stow-on-the-Wold, both of which have quality shops, pubs and restaurants.
This holiday cottage at a glance
- Sleeps six guests.
- Three bedrooms, one en-suite shower room & one bathroom.
- Cotswold stone cottage with large open fire.
- On street parking.
- Enclosed garden.
- Two well behaved dogs are welcome (small additional charge per dog).
- Guests with mobility difficulties and toddlers, please be aware of steep stairs.
- Minimum of a two night stay.
- Several exposed beams, traditional latch doors and stone framed windows with leaded lights.
- Flagstones in sitting area.
- Cotswold dry stone walls.
- Electric hob and oven. Washing Machine/dryer, dishwasher, fridge/freezer.
- Stereo speaker dock for iPod and iPhone.
LCD TV, DVD, CD/radio and LCD TVs in all bedrooms.
- Travel cot, highchair and one stairgate available on request.
- Todenham Manor Farm can deliver a box of fresh meat to your cottage.
- Sleeps: 6
- Bedrooms: 3
- Dog Friendly Test 2
- One Dog
- Two Dogs
- Baby Welcome
- Dog Friendly
- Enclosed Garden
- Log Burner/Open Fire
- Pub Nearby
- Children Welcome
- Welcome Hamper
Get an Ordnance Survey map covering the Longborough area.
Nearest AttractionsHeritage Rated from 1- 5 (low-exceptional) on historic interest
Longborough, St James - 0.1 miles (Historic Church)
Sezincote - 1 miles (Historic House)
Bourton House Garden - 1.8 miles (Garden)
Stow-on-the-Wold, St Edward's Church - 2.5 miles (Historic Church)
Batsford Arboretum - 2.6 miles (Garden)
Mill Dene Garden - 3.3 miles (Garden)
Four Shire Stone - 3.6 miles (Historic Building)
Upper Slaughter, St Peter's Church - 4.3 miles (Historic Church)
Chastleton House - 4.3 miles (Historic House)
Upper Slaughter Manor - 4.3 miles (Historic House)
Nearest Alternative Cottages
Details of facilities are believed correct at time of publication, but may be subject to change by the cottage proprietor. Up-to-the-minute facility listings will be always presented during the booking process for your approval.