Self Catering in Oxfordshire - Kings Sutton
Sleeps a maximum of: 4
Pricing From: £429.00
A private self contained wing of a Grade II listed house, this property in the beautiful village of Kings Sutton retains a wealth of historical features and is furnished with a mixture of modern and antique furniture. The indoor heated swimming pool is available for private use all year round.
Tudor End is a historic gem, a self-catering retreat which is the wing of a Grade II listed Tudor court-house. It has unique features inside and out, antique and comfortable modern furnishings, and an independent entrance and parking space for guests.
It boasts exceptional attractions: shared use of an indoor heated pool, a sauna, and the extra offer of yoga classes. A small enclosed garden at the front guarantees seclusion, while the one acre shared garden at the back is ideal for sunbathing and eating outside.
Right on the pretty green of this unspoilt village of King's Sutton, overlooking one of the most beautiful churches in Oxfordshire, also near to Tudor End are a small supermarket, post office, excellent local pubs for food, and a network of local walks with astounding views.
This holiday cottage at a glance
- Sleeps four guests.
- Two bedrooms, one en-suite shower room and one family bathroom.
- Wood burning stove.
- Private, enclosed front garden and a lawned rear garden.
- Parking for two vehicles.
- One well behaved dog is welcome (small additional charge), kept to the ground floor please.
- Minimum of a two night stay.
- The garden is fully enclosed and safe for children.
- Use of shared indoor heated swimming pool (no restricted times) - the pool is 15m x 4m and there are steps going into the water where the depth is 1.2m going down to 3m.
- Use of a sauna.
- Electric hob and oven, microwave, fridge, freezer, washing machine, tumble dryer.
- TV, DVD, radio.
- Travel cot and highchair available on request.
- Garden table and chairs.
- Sleeps: 4
- Bedrooms: 2
- One Dog
- Baby Welcome
- Dog Friendly
- Enclosed Garden
- Log Burner/Open Fire
- On Site Parking
- Pub Nearby
- Children Welcome
- Welcome Hamper
- Swimming Pool
Get an Ordnance Survey map covering the Kings Sutton area.
Nearest AttractionsHeritage Rated from 1- 5 (low-exceptional) on historic interest
Adderbury, St Mary - 1.8 miles (Historic Church)
Deddington Castle - 3.3 miles (Castle)
Bloxham - 4.3 miles (Historic Church)
North Aston, St Mary's Church - 4.6 miles (Historic Church)
Somerton, St James Church - 4.6 miles (Historic Church)
Broughton Castle - 5.2 miles (Historic House)
South Newington, St Peter ad Vincula Church - 5.9 miles (Historic Church)
Wigginton, St Giles Church - 6.9 miles (Historic Church)
Sulgrave Manor - 7.1 miles (Historic House)
Lower Heyford, St Mary's Church - 7.1 miles (Historic Church)
Nearest Alternative Cottages
Details of facilities are believed correct at time of publication, but may be subject to change by the cottage proprietor. Up-to-the-minute facility listings will be always presented during the booking process for your approval.