Self Catering in Shropshire - All Stretton
Sleeps a maximum of: 10
Pricing From: £1001.00
This substantial, detached house in the South Shropshire hills, situated on the side of the Long Mynd, enjoying stunning views. The property offers spacious and light accommodation within five bedrooms with four bath/shower rooms and gardens of approximately two acres.
The Oaks is a substantial, detached country holiday house in a tranquil position in the South Shropshire hills, one of the UK's designated Areas of Outstanding Natural Beauty.
Situated on the side of the Long Mynd, this luxury self catering rental enjoys stunning views over the surrounding hills.
The Oaks has been refurbished to a high standard and offers contemporary, spacious and light accommodation. The garden is approximately two acres and is surrounded by post and rail fencing and hedges. Two large, sunny stone patios with teak furniture face west and south with delightful views over Shropshire's Caradoc and Lawley Hills.
The Oaks (6 Guests) can also be booked as a three bedroom property for mid-week stays outside of peak season.
This holiday at a glance
- Sleeps ten guests.
- Five bedrooms.
- Four bath/shower rooms.
- Wessex stone log fireplace in sitting room.
- Two-acre garden and stone patio facing south and west.
- BBQ and a large fire bowl
- You can hire a hot tub from a local supplier & delivered to the property for your stay, please see the notes section for further details
- Parking for eight vehicles.
- One well behaved dog welcome (small additional charge) please see notes.
- Minimum of a two night stay.
- The Oaks is the ideal celebration venue for family or friends.
- Lovely views.
- Hill View Fishery nearby offers fly fishing for trout. For details, please click here.
- Visiting Organic Spa Treatment Service: My Personal Sanctuary is a luxurious and truly indulgent beauty therapy service delivering five star quality organic treatments carried out in the comfort of your cottage.
- Oil AGA plus separate electric hob and oven, multifunctional microwave.
- American style fridge/freezer, dishwasher, Nespresso coffee maker, washing machine, tumble dryer.
- 42' Plasma TV with DVD. 19' plasma TV, Bose CD player.
- Separate TV and video in games room with a selection of children's videos, children's pool table, table football and board games.
- CD player, Bose iPod speakers, radio.
- Travel cot, highchair and stairgate available on request.
- Patio teak outdoor furniture and Kadai fire bowl for cooking and camp fire.
- Catering service available.
- Sleeps: 10
- Bedrooms: 5
- One Dog
- Dog Friendly
- Enclosed Garden
- Log Burner/Open Fire
- On Site Parking
- Children Welcome
- Welcome Hamper
- Games Room
- My Personal Sanctuary Spa
Get an Ordnance Survey map covering the All Stretton area.
Nearest AttractionsHeritage Rated from 1- 5 (low-exceptional) on historic interest
Langley Chapel - 5.1 miles (Historic Building)
Acton Burnell Castle - 5.4 miles (Castle)
Wilderhope Manor - 5.7 miles (Historic Building)
Cantlop Bridge - 6.8 miles (Historic Building)
Shipton Hall - 6.9 miles (Historic House)
Cronkhill House, Attingham Park - 8.4 miles (Historic House)
Wroxeter, St Andrew's Church - 9.4 miles (Historic Church)
Wroxeter Roman City - 9.5 miles (Roman Site)
Shrewsbury Town Walls Tower - 9.7 miles (Historic Building)
Longner Hall - 9.8 miles (Historic House)
Nearest Alternative Cottages
Details of facilities are believed correct at time of publication, but may be subject to change by the cottage proprietor. Up-to-the-minute facility listings will be always presented during the booking process for your approval.