Self Catering in Gloucestershire - Stanton
Areas: Cotswolds, Gloucestershire
Sleeps a maximum of: 4
Pricing From: £402.00
This charming 17th century converted Cotswold stone barn has many exposed beams and a light and airy feel. It is nestles in the centre of the peaceful and picturesque village of Stanton, just three miles from Broadway.
Nestled in the centre of the peaceful and picturesque village of Stanton, in the heart of the Cotswolds, you will find the Hay Loft. A charming 17th century converted Cotswold stone barn with many exposed beams, yet with a light and airy feel and good headroom for guests above 6'. Stanton is quintessentially Cotswolds, picture postcard pretty and a welcome retreat from the hustle and bustle of everyday life.
The Mount Inn at top of the village has extensive views over both the village, the surrounding Cotswold countryside and the Vale of Evesham. Extremely popular, booking is recommended in this friendly, cosy public house serving good food and local Donnington Ale. The Cotswold Way runs through the village so it is the perfect place to stay if you enjoy walking and cycling.
This holiday cottage at a glance
- Sleeps four guests.
- One ground floor bedroom with en-suite shower room.
- One first floor bedroom with en-suite bathroom.
- A well maintained, attractive walled garden to the front with well-established beds full of seasonal colour, a number of unusual small trees and wooden table and chairs.
- Parking for one vehicle.
- Sorry, no pets.
- Minimum of a two night stay.
- Ideal for a Romantic Retreat
- On the south facing side is a small sunny terrace.
- Within walking distance to various local pubs.
- Exposed beams and an exposed stone wall.
- Electric cooker and gas hob, fridge, freezer, dishwasher, washing machine and tumble dryer.
- 40' television with HD Freeview. DVD and iPod docking station.
- Travel cot, highchair and stairgate available on request.
- Garden furniture.
- Sleeps: 4
- Bedrooms: 2
- Some ground floor
- Baby Welcome
- Enclosed Garden
- On Site Parking
- Pub Nearby
- Children Welcome
- Welcome Hamper
Get an Ordnance Survey map covering the Stanton area.
Nearest AttractionsHeritage Rated from 1- 5 (low-exceptional) on historic interest
Stanway House & Baroque Water Gardens - 1.2 miles (Historic House)
Stanway Watermill - 1.2 miles (Historic Building)
Buckland, St Michael - 1.4 miles (Historic Church)
Snowshill Manor - 1.7 miles (Historic House)
Snowshill, St Barnabas Church - 1.8 miles (Historic Church)
Broadway, St Eadburgha's Church - 2.2 miles (Historic Church)
Wormington, St Katherines - 2.3 miles (Historic Church)
Hailes Abbey - 2.8 miles (Abbey)
Hailes Church, Gloucestershire - 2.8 miles (Historic Church)
Gordon Russell Museum - 2.9 miles (Museum)
Nearest Alternative Cottages
Details of facilities are believed correct at time of publication, but may be subject to change by the cottage proprietor. Up-to-the-minute facility listings will be always presented during the booking process for your approval.