Self Catering in Cumbria - Brougham
Sleeps a maximum of: 6
Pricing From: £408.00
This sandstone barn conversion in Brougham near Penrith sits in a secluded spot by the River Eamont, yet it is only five miles from Junction 40 off the M6. It offers stunning views of the Pennines and the river.
This luxury self catering holiday home offers stunning views of the Pennines and the river from the house and garden.
A perfect outdoor and fishing break, there are beautiful walks along the river bank, which is teeming with wildlife and a wealth of public footpaths throughout the estate. Excellent brown trout fishing is available along the four-mile stretch of the Eamont, which can be booked through the property owner.
This holiday at a glance
- Sleeps six guests.
- Three bedrooms, one en-suite bathroom and one family bathroom.
- Open fire.
- Large lawn to unfenced river bank with patio. Please ensure children are supervised at all times.
- Onsite parking.
- One well behaved dog is welcome (small additional charge).
- Children over 6 years are welcome. Sorry, no babies.
- Minimum of a two night stay.
- Original beams throughout.
- Oil underfloor heating throughout the ground floor, radiators in bedrooms.
- Electric cooker, microwave, fridge/freezer, second small fridge, dishwasher.
- Washing machine, tumble dryer.
- Flat screen TV, DVD, CD/radio.
- Telephone with an honesty box.
- Garden furniture, barbecue, croquet set.
- Sleeps: 6
- Bedrooms: 3
- One Dog
- Dog Friendly
- Log Burner/Open Fire
- On Site Parking
- Children Welcome
- Welcome Hamper
Get an Ordnance Survey map covering the Brougham area.
Nearest AttractionsHeritage Rated from 1- 5 (low-exceptional) on historic interest
Brougham, St Ninian Ninekirks - 1.3 miles (Historic Church)
The Countess Pillar - 2.2 miles (Historic Building)
Acorn Bank - 2.6 miles (Garden)
Brougham Castle - 2.7 miles (Castle)
Brougham Hall - 3.4 miles (Historic Building)
Clifton Hall - 3.5 miles (Historic Building)
King Arthur's Round Table - 3.7 miles (Prehistoric Site)
Mayburgh Henge - 3.9 miles (Prehistoric Site)
Penrith Castle - 4 miles (Castle)
Penrith, St Andrew's Church - 4.1 miles (Historic Church)
Nearest Alternative Cottages
Details of facilities are believed correct at time of publication, but may be subject to change by the cottage proprietor. Up-to-the-minute facility listings will be always presented during the booking process for your approval.