Self Catering in Gloucestershire - Tetbury
Areas: Cotswolds, Gloucestershire
Sleeps a maximum of: 10
Pricing From: £1383.00
This unique property looks like a traditional Cotswold stone barn from one side, but on the other it reveals itself to be an all-mod-cons holiday home with five bedrooms and courtyard garden. There's even an entertainment room with a bar.
Welcome to a barn with a difference. Hailstone Barn has been refurbished in a homely and contemporary style, with one, long living space which flows naturally from the kitchen to the dining and sitting rooms beyond. Large windows and French doors flood the whole space with light.
There are beautiful details throughout, including spiral staircases, quirky posters and lots of cushions to collapse into. Your only problem will be choosing where to relax. In front of the wood burning stove in the living room? Or perched next to the Aga in the well-equipped kitchen? If you want to chill out in style, head for the entertainment room, with its large, wall-mounted TV and opulent corner bar.
If you'd prefer a bit of tranquillity, you'll also find a snug, with books lining the walls, and a sun room with cantilevered doors opening right out onto the patio. The garden is very special too, with a large dining table and rattan chairs and even hammocks for the truly decadent. The garden has extensive views of woodland and the rolling countryside.
Hailstone Barn puts you at the heart of Cotswold country, with great walks all around you and the town of Tetbury on your doorstep. The town is famous for its antique shops - you could spend a pleasant few hours here trying to root out a bargain. This property is also available to book outside of peak season as a Hailstone Barn (6 Guests) sleeping six guests in three en-suite bedrooms.
Please note the entertainment room is unavailable to guests with the six guest booking option.
This holiday at a glance
- Sleeps ten guests.
- Two en-suite bedrooms with zip and link beds.
- Two double bedrooms with king size bed, one of which is en-suite.
- Double bedroom with super king bed (electronic with separate controls).
- Family bathroom.
- Entertainment room with bar area.
- Two wood burning stoves and open fire.
- Large garden with orchard, courtyard garden and decked seating area.
- Parking for up to five cars.
- Children and infants welcome.
- Up to two dogs welcome (small additional charge, see Notes).
- Minimum three night stay.
- AGA, electric oven with separate electric hob, two microwaves.
- Combined fridge freezer, fridge with large freezer compartment.
- Two dishwashers.
- Washing machine and tumble dryer.
- Three televisions with Sky TV and Blu-ray players.
- IPad for Sonos, televisions and Sky TV.
- Tennis court with tarmac surface.
- Two high chairs, cot and travel cot available on request.
- Garden furniture.
- Hammocks, fire pit, gas barbecue.
- Tables and chairs in the orchard (available May - September only).
- Dog sitting services available on request.
- Chef service available on request.
- Sleeps: 10
- Bedrooms: 5
- One Dog
- Two Dogs
- Baby Welcome
- Ground Floor Bedroom
- Dog Friendly
- Log Burner/Open Fire
- On Site Parking
- Children Welcome
- Welcome Hamper
- Tennis Court
Get an Ordnance Survey map covering the Tetbury area.
Nearest AttractionsHeritage Rated from 1- 5 (low-exceptional) on historic interest
Windmill Tump - 1.8 miles (Prehistoric Site)
Chavenage House - 2.2 miles (Historic House)
Tetbury, St Saviour's Church - 2.3 miles (Historic Church)
Tetbury, St Mary the Virgin - 2.4 miles (Historic Church)
Rodmarton Manor - 2.5 miles (Historic House)
Thames Head - 4.9 miles (Countryside)
Sapperton, St Kenelm's Church - 5 miles (Historic Church)
Westonbirt House - 5 miles (Historic House)
Coates, St Matthew's Church - 5.1 miles (Historic Church)
Westonbirt Arboretum - 5.3 miles (Garden)
Nearest Alternative Cottages
Details of facilities are believed correct at time of publication, but may be subject to change by the cottage proprietor. Up-to-the-minute facility listings will be always presented during the booking process for your approval.