Self Catering in Norfolk - Wolterton
Sleeps a maximum of: 6
Pricing From: £510.00
Garden House is a charming three bedroom cottage with its own private walled garden and wonderful views. Beautifully restored throughout, this cottage provides a luxury holiday retreat on a peaceful private estate with stunning parkland and a picturesque lake.
Originally the home of the Head Gardner, the garden house has its own private garden which backs onto the original eight acre walled garden. On the other side is a view over the horse pond. The design scheme is sympathetic to its surroundings whilst offering exceptional comfort and style for guests. Offering a truly unique experience, with the option of concierge services, beauty treatments onsite and an award winning chef available to cook for a special occasion, you are sure to feel refreshed and pampered during your stay. Set on a grand private estate with 150 acres of parkland and a lake, you can enjoy many lovely walks within the grounds with its abundance of natural flora and fauna and a rural Georgian pub just a few minutes walk.
This splendid accommodation is located just six miles from the North Norfolk coast and close to the historic and thriving market town of Aylsham which hosts two weekly markets and many community events throughout the year. The popular towns of Holt, Cromer and Norwich are also nearby with plenty of restaurants, theatres and attractions to visit and explore. This is an exceptional property with a difference.
Also available to book at this location is The Treasury (sleeps 2 guests), East Lodge (sleeps 6 guests) and The East Wing (sleeps 12).
This holiday at a glance
- Sleeps six guests.
- Three double bedrooms.
- Two en-suite bathrooms with shower, and one en-suite bathroom with bath and shower.
- Open fire.
- Smallbone designed kitchen.
- Beautiful walled garden with private patio.
- Private parking available.
- Children of all ages welcome.
- One well behaved dog welcome (small additional charge).
- Minimum three night stay.
- Vispring luxury pocket sprung beds in all bedrooms.
- The bathrooms are state of the art with cast iron baths and Hans Grohe showers.
- Free standing electric range cooker.
- Nespresso machine.
- Television with Freeview TV.
- Xbox available on request.
- Cot, highchair and stair gates available on request.
- Garden furniture and barbecue.
- Bicycles available on request.
- Concierge service for booking events, transport, restaurants and more.
- Beauty treatments on site, must be booked in advance. (additional cost).
- Book a local award winning chef to cook for you (additional cost).
- Sleeps: 6
- Bedrooms: 3
- One Dog
- Some ground floor
- Baby Welcome
- Ground Floor Bedroom
- Enclosed Garden
- Log Burner/Open Fire
- On Site Parking
- Pub Nearby
- Children Welcome
- Welcome Hamper
- Spa facilities (on/off site)
Get an Ordnance Survey map covering the Wolterton area.
Nearest AttractionsHeritage Rated from 1- 5 (low-exceptional) on historic interest
Mannington Hall Gardens - 1.3 miles (Garden)
Wolterton Park - 1.3 miles (Garden)
Matlaske, St Peter's Church - 2.1 miles (Historic Church)
Blickling Hall - 2.2 miles (Historic House)
Barningham Winter, St Mary's Church - 2.6 miles (Historic Church)
Thurgarton, All Saints Church - 2.7 miles (Historic Church)
Hanworth, St Bartholomew's Church - 3.1 miles (Historic Church)
Saxthorpe, St Andrew Church - 3.1 miles (Historic Church)
North Barningham, St Peter's Church - 3.5 miles (Historic Church)
Bure Valley Railway - 3.8 miles (Family Attraction)
Nearest Alternative Cottages
Details of facilities are believed correct at time of publication, but may be subject to change by the cottage proprietor. Up-to-the-minute facility listings will be always presented during the booking process for your approval.