Self Catering in Suffolk - Sibton
Sleeps a maximum of: 8
Pricing From: £1182.00
This handsome Grade II listed Georgian former coach house to Sibton Park dates from 1827 and has been thoughtfully converted to provide guests with an eclectic, yet modern, country cottage. All of the rooms, which are on ground floor level, wrap around the central south facing courtyard, providing beautiful open plan living, resplendent with ornamental flower beds and a large table for dining under the stars.
The property can be booked on its own or in conjunction with The Barn with which it discreetly interconnects. The rustic charm of the sunlit, brick floored kitchen & breakfast room is perfectly informal for gatherings large and small with large floor-to-ceiling french doors opening to the secluded courtyard.
This holiday cottage at a glance
- Sleeps eight guests.
- Four bedrooms, three en-suite shower rooms and one en-suite bathroom.
- Open fireplace.
- Beautiful central courtyard with outside seating and ornamental flower beds.
- On-site parking.
- One well behaved dog is welcome (small additional charge).
- Minimum stay of one night.
- Set within 4,500 acres of parkland.
- Floor to ceiling french doors leading to the central courtyard.
- Underfloor heating.
- Range cooker, American fridge/freezer, dishwasher and washing machine.
- Large flatscreen HD LED TV's and iPod docks for entertainment.
- Use of an outdoor shared swimming pool, (heated between May - October.
) For an additional cost, the pool can be heated outside these months.
- Use of a tennis court.
- An additional concierge service is available upon request.
This includes a chef or bespoke spa treatments.
- Sleeps: 8
- Bedrooms: 4
- One Dog
- Baby Welcome
- Dog Friendly
- On Site Parking
- Children Welcome
- Swimming Pool
- Tennis Court
Get an Ordnance Survey map covering the Sibton area.
Nearest AttractionsHeritage Rated from 1- 5 (low-exceptional) on historic interest
Yoxford, St Peter's Church - 1.1 miles (Historic Church)
Peasenhall, St Michael's Church - 1.5 miles (Historic Church)
Darsham, All Saints Church - 2.4 miles (Historic Church)
Bramfield, St Andrew's Church - 2.7 miles (Historic Church)
Huntingfield, St Mary's Church - 3.8 miles (Historic Church)
Thorington, St Peter's Church - 3.8 miles (Historic Church)
Bruisyard, St Peter's Church - 4 miles (Historic Church)
Saxmundham, St John the Baptist Church - 4.3 miles (Historic Church)
Theberton, St Peter's Church - 4.3 miles (Historic Church)
Wenhaston, St Peter's Church - 4.5 miles (Historic Church)
Nearest Alternative Cottages
Details of facilities are believed correct at time of publication, but may be subject to change by the cottage proprietor. Up-to-the-minute facility listings will be always presented during the booking process for your approval.