Self Catering in Cornwall - Chapel Amble
2 Kitts Hill
Sleeps a maximum of: 7
Pricing From: £552.00
A beautiful, renovated Victorian property built of local stone with a large private enclosed garden, sun deck and lawn. Located at the heart of the north Cornwall coast and Camel Estuary close to Padstow, Rock and fabulous beaches.
2 Kitts Hill is a superb renovated and extended 1840s Victorian semi-detached house built of local stone with a large private enclosed garden, sun deck and lawn. Located at the heart of the north Cornwall coast and Camel Estuary close to Padstow and Rock providing the dramatic backdrop for much of the filming of the latest BBC adaptation of Poldark.
2 Kitts Hill is situated on the edge of the tranquil hamlet of Trewethern, half a mile from pretty Chapel Amble village with the popular Malsters Arms pub on the village green. This amazing location is perfectly positioned for exploring Padstow (9 miles), Rock (4 miles) Port Issac (3 miles), Polzeath (5 miles), Poldark Country and the beauty and variety of the Camel Estuary and surrounding coast.
Whether it is the great outdoors with fabulous beaches, surfing and water sports, walking the spectacular rugged coast, enjoying a gastronomic dining experience at a top chef's restaurant, the award winning Eden Project and it's biomes, exploring quaint fishing villages and harbours, or shopping in the independent shops and galleries, 2 Kitts Hill provides the perfect home from home to discover the fabulous variety of things to do.
This holiday at a glance
- Sleeps seven guests.
- King-size master bedroom with en-suite bathroom.
- Bedroom with double bed and bedroom with zip and link twin beds that can be converted to a double bed on request.
- Bedroom with small double for single occupancy and a family shower room.
- Wood burning stoves in sitting room and in kitchen/dining room.
- Sun deck with spectacular views across rolling countryside to the Camel estuary and north Cornish coast.
- Children over 3 years old and babies in his/her own moses basket welcome.
- Sorry, no dogs.
- Please be advised the property is accessed via a single track lane
- Parking area at the rear of the property for up to four vehicles.
- Minimum stay of three nights.
- One of the twin beds has a pull out divan suitable for a child.
- Spacious Neptune kitchen/dining area with panoramic bi-fold doors.
- SMEG range electric cooker with double oven and electric hob in kitchen.
- Multi-function microwave, small fridge, small freezer and dishwasher.
- Combined washer/dryer.
- Three televisions with Freeview and digital radio function.
- DVD player.
- Garden table and chairs.
- Kettle barbecue.
- Sleeps: 7
- Bedrooms: 4
- Baby Welcome
- Enclosed Garden
- Log Burner/Open Fire
- On Site Parking
- Pub Nearby
- Beach nearby
- Children Welcome
- Welcome Hamper
Get an Ordnance Survey map covering the Chapel Amble area.
Nearest AttractionsHeritage Rated from 1- 5 (low-exceptional) on historic interest
St Endellion, St Endelienta's Church - 1.6 miles (Historic Church)
Egloshayle Church - 2.8 miles (Historic Church)
Pencarrow House - 3.6 miles (Historic House)
St Enodoc Church - 4.8 miles (Historic Church)
St Breock Downs Monolith - 5.5 miles (Prehistoric Site)
Padstow, St Petroc's Church - 5.7 miles (Historic Church)
Prideaux Place - 5.9 miles (Historic House)
Blisland, St Protus and St Hyacinth - 6 miles (Historic Church)
Nine Maidens Stone Row - 7 miles (Prehistoric Site)
Bodmin, St Petroc's Church - 7 miles (Historic Church)
Nearest Alternative Cottages
Details of facilities are believed correct at time of publication, but may be subject to change by the cottage proprietor. Up-to-the-minute facility listings will be always presented during the booking process for your approval.