Self Catering in Dyfed - Aberporth
Areas: Cardigan Bay, Dyfed
Sleeps a maximum of: 6
Pricing From: £408.00
This modern, open-plan family-friendly house, in its own grounds, is in the picturesque village of Aberporth, Cardigan Bay, which boasts two Blue Flag sandy beaches. These are flanked by rock pools and are ideal for crabbing and swimming.
Plas Bach is a modern, open planned family friendly, holiday home, set in its own grounds and situated less than five minutes walk from the beaches. The cottage enjoys spectacular views of the Cardigan coast from its large decked area at the front of the house. To the rear of the property is a private, landscaped garden that includes a patio with a barbecue, a perfect location for relaxing with a glass of wine whilst listening to the sea.
Plas Bach is located in the picturesque, seaside village of Aberporth, Cardigan Bay and boasts two award winning Blue Flag, sandy beaches. These are flanked by rocks and rock pools ideal for adventuring with the children, crabbing and swimming. Lifeguards patrol the beaches during the summer season, making the water safer for all. There is also a slipway for launching small boats.
This holiday cottage at a glance
- Sleeps six guests.
- Two ground floor bedrooms and one first floor bedroom.
- Ground floor bathroom and first floor en-suite shower room.
- Private landscaped garden to the rear with patio.
- Parking area for a small boat.
- Minimum of a three night stay.
- Sorry, no pets.
- Large decked area at the front of the house with spectacular views.
- Light and spacious with a cathedral ceiling and galleried mezzanine.
- This cottage is within easy reach of a beach (5 minute walk) with pub.
- Within close proximity to the local village and all amenities (aprox 20 minute walk).
- Electric cooker with double oven and extractor hood, microwave, fridge, freezer, dishwasher. Washing machine and tumble dryer in the utility room.
- Digital TV, DVD, CD system and radio. Second TV.
- Pay-as-you-go mobile available.
- Patio with a barbecue, garden furniture.
- Travel cot, highchair and stairgate available on request.
- Sleeps: 6
- Bedrooms: 3
- Some ground floor
- Baby Welcome
- Enclosed Garden
- On Site Parking
- Pub Nearby
- Beach nearby
- Children Welcome
- Welcome Hamper
Get an Ordnance Survey map covering the Aberporth area.
Nearest AttractionsHeritage Rated from 1- 5 (low-exceptional) on historic interest
Internal Fire Museum of Power - 2.4 miles (Museum)
Mwnt Bay - 3.9 miles (Countryside)
Mwnt, Holy Cross Church - 3.9 miles (Historic Church)
Pant-yr-Holiad - 5 miles (Garden)
Cardigan Castle - 6 miles (Castle)
National Coracle Centre, Cenarth Falls - 6 miles (Museum)
Cenarth, St Llawddog's Church - 6.1 miles (Historic Church)
Cilgerran Castle - 6.3 miles (Castle)
Cilgerran, St Llawddog's Church - 6.5 miles (Historic Church)
St Dogmael's Abbey - 6.7 miles (Abbey)
Nearest Alternative Cottages
Details of facilities are believed correct at time of publication, but may be subject to change by the cottage proprietor. Up-to-the-minute facility listings will be always presented during the booking process for your approval.