Self Catering in Gloucestershire - Moreton-in-Marsh
Areas: Cotswolds, Gloucestershire
Sleeps a maximum of: 10
Pricing From: £1000.00
A Grade II listed 17th century farmhouse, as photographed in '25 Beautiful Homes', providing self-catering holiday accommodation in the peaceful village of Broadwell with large, enclosed garden.
This very pretty village, with lovely Cotswold stone cottages has a gentle stream running through it with a ford and a wide village green which is overlooked by the very hospitable Fox Inn, serving excellent food.
This holiday cottage at a glance
- Sleeps ten guests.
- Ground floor wet room.
- Two en-suites and two further bathrooms.
- Five bedrooms.
- Open fireplace.
- Ample, onsite parking.
- Wonderful, large, enclosed garden.
- Sorry, no pets. Sorry, no hen or stag parties.
- Minimum of a three night stay.
- High quality English and imported fabrics used generously throughout the house.
- Window seats.
- Within walking distance of the village pub.
- Electric double oven, microwave, large fridge/freezer, dishwasher, washing machine, tumble dryer.
- A 'trompe l'oeil' mural decorates the hallway.
- TV, video & DVD.
- Telephone with an honesty box.
- Sleeps: 10
- Bedrooms: 5
- Baby Welcome
- Enclosed Garden
- Log Burner/Open Fire
- On Site Parking
- Pub Nearby
- Children Welcome
- Welcome Hamper
Get an Ordnance Survey map covering the Moreton-in-Marsh area.
Nearest AttractionsHeritage Rated from 1- 5 (low-exceptional) on historic interest
Longborough, St James - 2.2 miles (Historic Church)
Lower Oddington, St Nicholas Church - 2.2 miles (Historic Church)
Adlestrop, St Mary Magdalene - 2.3 miles (Historic Church)
Chastleton House - 2.8 miles (Historic House)
Sezincote - 3.2 miles (Historic House)
Bourton House Garden - 3.6 miles (Garden)
Bledington, St Leonards - 3.8 miles (Historic Church)
Upper Slaughter Manor - 4.1 miles (Historic House)
Upper Slaughter, St Peter's Church - 4.1 miles (Historic Church)
Batsford Arboretum - 4.2 miles (Garden)
Nearest Alternative Cottages
Details of facilities are believed correct at time of publication, but may be subject to change by the cottage proprietor. Up-to-the-minute facility listings will be always presented during the booking process for your approval.