Self Catering in Dorset - Sydling St Nicholas
Sydling St Nicholas
Sleeps a maximum of: 4
Pricing From: £546.00
Thatched and built of stone, this is a stylishly refurbished, small, Grade II listed cottage built in Tudor times and retaining an inglenook fireplace and beams. Ideally located, facing the village green in the very pretty village of Sydling St Nicholas.
The property boasts a delightful rear garden with garden furniture for al-fresco dining. Sydling St Nicholas is rated one of the prettiest, small villages in Dorset with thatched cottages, chalk streams, ducks and a children's play area tucked away off the High Street. There is also an award-winning pub, the Greyhound, where you can enjoy a variety of fish dishes caught the previous day from the Jurassic Coast along with excellent steak and game.
This holiday cottage at a glance
- Sleeps four guests.
- Two bedrooms with one bathroom and one shower room.
- Inglenook fireplace with an open fire.
- Pretty, rear garden.
- Off road parking for two vehicles.
- Children welcome.
- Sorry, no pets.
- Minimum of a two night stay.
- Thatched roof, exposed beams and window seats.
- Limestone floors and granite work surfaces in the kitchen.
- French doors lead from the kitchen to the terrace and garden.
- Electric hob and oven, microwave, fridge, washer/dryer.
- Flatscreen TV and DVD player/recorder plus CD player and docking station.
- Garden furniture.
- Cot and highchair on request* see notes.
- Sorry, no barbecues due to thatch.
- Sleeps: 4
- Bedrooms: 2
- Baby Welcome
- Enclosed Garden
- Log Burner/Open Fire
- On Site Parking
- Pub Nearby
- Children Welcome
- Welcome Hamper
Get an Ordnance Survey map covering the Sydling St Nicholas area.
Nearest AttractionsHeritage Rated from 1- 5 (low-exceptional) on historic interest
Nether Cerne, All Saints Church - 2.2 miles (Historic Church)
Cerne Abbas, St Mary's Church - 2.3 miles (Historic Church)
Cerne Abbey - 2.4 miles (Abbey)
St Augustine's Well, Cerne Abbas - 2.4 miles (Prehistoric Site)
Cerne Abbas Giant - 2.5 miles (Prehistoric Site)
Minterne Gardens - 3.4 miles (Garden)
Minterne Magna, St Andrew's Church - 3.5 miles (Historic Church)
Toller Fratrum, St Basil's Church - 3.6 miles (Historic Church)
Toller Porcorum, St Andrew & St Peter Church - 4.5 miles (Historic Church)
Charminster, St Mary's Church - 5.1 miles (Historic Church)
Nearest Alternative Cottages
Details of facilities are believed correct at time of publication, but may be subject to change by the cottage proprietor. Up-to-the-minute facility listings will be always presented during the booking process for your approval.