Self Catering in Gloucestershire - Minchinhampton
Areas: Cotswolds, Gloucestershire
The Coach House and Stables at The Lammas
Sleeps a maximum of: 8
Pricing From: £1040.00
The Coach House and Stables are two stunning, symmetrical but separate cottages, connected by a covered, cobblestoned cart shed. Refurbished to an impeccable standard, these beautiful properties sit in the heart of the charming village of Minchinhampton, hidden away in a secluded spot behind a private gate.
The Coach House is a listed Cotswold stone building that has been fully refurbished. Walk through the archway of the covered, Cotswold stone cart shed and a stable door opens onto a fully fitted kitchen and dining room, as well as a window seat - the perfect place to relax with a book or a glass of something. The Stables has been refurbished to reflect its working heritage, along with contemporary fittings and furnishings. You'll find some charming touches throughout, including a restored hay manger and a window seat. There's under floor heating in every room on the ground floor. The stables theme continues with one of the bedrooms having reclaimed saddle holders as clothes rails, as well as a wire locker wardrobe.
Both properties enjoy their own private outside space and guests can join together for al fresco dining during the warmer months at the large outdoor dining table with benches in the covered cobblestoned area. And if you would like, you can even book the hard surface tennis court during your stay.
Please note: there is a low beam in one bedroom in The Coach House which means most guests will have to duck to enter the bathroom.
This holiday at a glance
- Sleeps eight guests in two symmetrical but separate cottages.
- The Coach House has one en-suite bedroom with king size bed and one en-suite bedroom with super king size bed.
- The Stables has one en-suite bedroom with king size bed and one en-suite bedroom with super king size bed.
- The kitchen and dining rooms in each property can comfortably accommodate up to eight guests (see Notes).
- Access to the main house's garden.
- Cobbled patios with garden furniture.
- Parking for four cars.
- One well behaved dog welcome in The Coach House (small additional charge).
- Sorry, no pets in The Stables.
- Monday and Friday arrivals (please enquire if you wish to arrive on a different day).
- Minimum two night stay.
- Two electric ovens with induction hobs.
- Two combined fridge/freezers.
- Two microwaves.
- Two Nespresso coffee machines.
- Washing machine and tumble dryer (in communal laundry).
- Two Smart TVs.
- High chair and cot available on request.
- Garden furniture.
- Tennis court available to book.
- Sleeps: 8
- Bedrooms: 4
- One Dog
- Baby Welcome
- Dog Friendly
- Enclosed Garden
- On Site Parking
- Pub Nearby
- Children Welcome
- Welcome Hamper
- Tennis Court
Get an Ordnance Survey map covering the Minchinhampton area.
Nearest AttractionsHeritage Rated from 1- 5 (low-exceptional) on historic interest
Chavenage House - 3.4 miles (Historic House)
Woodchester Mansion - 3.8 miles (Historic House)
Windmill Tump - 4.4 miles (Prehistoric Site)
Owlpen Manor - 4.6 miles (Historic House)
Tetbury, St Saviour's Church - 4.7 miles (Historic Church)
Nympsfield Long Barrow - 4.7 miles (Prehistoric Site)
Rodmarton Manor - 4.9 miles (Historic House)
Tetbury, St Mary the Virgin - 4.9 miles (Historic Church)
Uley Long Barrow (Hetty Pegler's Tump) - 5 miles (Prehistoric Site)
Sapperton, St Kenelm's Church - 5 miles (Historic Church)
Nearest Alternative Cottages
Details of facilities are believed correct at time of publication, but may be subject to change by the cottage proprietor. Up-to-the-minute facility listings will be always presented during the booking process for your approval.