Self Catering in Somerset - Vobster
Sleeps a maximum of: 6
Pricing From: £602.00
A charming three bedroom property sat at the end of a quiet country lane within easy reach of Bath (12 miles). The local public house is within walking distance and the area offers many local attractions for those wishing to explore.
Lavender Cottage is situated at the end of a quiet country lane, having been refurbished to provide luxury living for those wishing to escape for some peace and tranquillity. A charming three bedroom property within easy reach of Bath (12 miles). The local public house is within walking distance and the area offers many local attractions for those wishing to explore.
Benefiting from a cosy sitting room with wood burning stove and doors leading to the garden from both the kitchen and the ground floor bedroom, Lavender Cottage is a perfect family escape. The property has all double bedrooms with one bathroom and one shower room.
The farm sits within 40 acres, made up of fields, woodland, lakes and ponds, all of which we welcome you to explore. The Vobster Inn is within walking distance of the property, other great family gastro style pubs include The Talbot at Mells, The Grange at Whatley and the Archangel in Frome town centre, all of which have lovely outside dining areas.
This holiday cottage at a glance
- Sleeps six guests.
- Three bedrooms, one en-suite shower room and one family bathroom.
- Lawned garden area.
- Wood burning stove.
- Onsite parking.
- Sorry, no pets.
- Upper Vobster Farm is unique boutique accommodation with a special focus on providing clear space to allow you to deeply rest. As part of this we do ask that there is no smoking or alcohol on the farm or around any of the cottages.
- Minimum of a three night stay.
- Set within 40 acres which you are welcome to explore.
- A gluten, dairy and alcohol free hamper welcomes you on arrival.
- Range cooker with gas hob, microwave.
- Fridge with large freezer compartment. Washing machine, tumble dryer.
- Travel cot, high chair and stairgate available upon request.
- Television with freeview. Apple TV enabled. iPod/CD/docking station. DVD player.
- Garden furniture and barbecue.
- Sleeps: 6
- Bedrooms: 3
- Some ground floor
- Baby Welcome
- Enclosed Garden
- Log Burner/Open Fire
- On Site Parking
- Pub Nearby
- Children Welcome
- Welcome Hamper
Get an Ordnance Survey map covering the Vobster area.
Nearest AttractionsHeritage Rated from 1- 5 (low-exceptional) on historic interest
Mells, St Andrew's Church - 1.4 miles (Historic Church)
Leigh on Mendip, St Giles Church - 1.6 miles (Historic Church)
Holcombe Old Church - 2.2 miles (Historic Church)
Nunney Castle - 3.1 miles (Castle)
Hardington Bampfylde, St Mary's Church - 3.1 miles (Historic Church)
Stoney Littleton Long Barrow - 5.1 miles (Prehistoric Site)
Emborough, Blessed Virgin Mary Church - 5.9 miles (Historic Church)
Batcombe, Blessed Virgin Mary Church - 6.6 miles (Historic Church)
Evercreech, St Peter's Church - 7.6 miles (Historic Church)
Longleat - 7.6 miles (Historic House)
Nearest Alternative Cottages
Details of facilities are believed correct at time of publication, but may be subject to change by the cottage proprietor. Up-to-the-minute facility listings will be always presented during the booking process for your approval.