Self Catering in East Sussex - East Hoathly
Sleeps a maximum of: 5
Pricing From: £338.00
Oak Yurt offers unique family glamping with all the modern creature comforts needed including integrated kitchen, fully equipped shower room and luxury hot tub. This is the ideal countryside destination with walks on the doorstep and in easy travelling distance to Lewes and the South Coast
Oak Yurt is a high quality luxury yurt with large windows, French doors and a beautiful clear dome. Other than its sisters Ash Yurt, and Willow Yurt it is unlike any other yurt in the UK. Its unique interior design provides a cottage feel inside a canvas and wood structure.
A spacious, light living area combined with Douglas fir rafters and lattice work make it a special space for family and friends to enjoy. An integral kitchen, bathroom, private ground floor bedroom and special upstairs sleeping area brings something very different from the usual glamping experience. The furnishings ensure you have all the comforts of home whilst enjoying a relaxing break in the heart of beautiful farmland.
Oak Yurt, Ash Yurt and Willow Yurt are based on a small working farm in a rural location near the villages of Waldron and East Hoathly in the picturesque countryside of East Sussex. The surrounding landscape is predominately farmland with peaceful country lanes leading to the nearby villages and main roads. Uckfield and Heathfield are the closest small towns with the pretty county town of Lewes within a 20 minute drive.
This holiday at a glance
- Sleeps five guests (maximum four adults).
- Ground floor bedroom with 6' super king Hypnos bed.
- Mezzanine bedroom with three Hypnos single mattresses (two can be linked to make a 6' super king mattress).
- Fully equipped ground floor bathroom with walk in shower, wc and underfloor heating.
- Private garden area.
- Five person hot tub.
- The Rural Retreats standard welcome hamper is not provided at this property, however a few essentials such as breadcake, butter and juice are.
- Children and infants welcome.
- Sorry, no pets.
- Monday and Friday arrivals.
- Minimum of a three night stay.
- Central heating with wall heaters and electric flame effect.
- Fitted electric oven and hob, microwave and fridge/freezer.
- Dishwasher and combined washer/dryer.
- Television with Freeview and DVD/Blu-ray player.
- Travel cot and highchair available on request.
- Selection of board games and books.
- Garden dining set with multifunction centre (barbecue, fire pit, ice bucket or parasol).
- Six garden chairs.
- Sleeps: 5
- Bedrooms: 2
- Some ground floor
- Baby Welcome
- On Site Parking
- Jacuzzi/Hot Tub
- Children Welcome
Get an Ordnance Survey map covering the East Hoathly area.
Nearest AttractionsHeritage Rated from 1- 5 (low-exceptional) on historic interest
Michelham Priory - 4.8 miles (Abbey)
Glynde Place - 7.1 miles (Historic House)
Charleston - 7.1 miles (Historic House)
Newhaven Fort - 7.4 miles (Historic Building)
Firle Place - 7.4 miles (Historic House)
Firle, St Peter's Church - 7.5 miles (Historic Church)
Herstmonceux Castle - 7.7 miles (Castle)
Alfriston, St Andrew's Church - 8.8 miles (Historic Church)
Alfriston Clergy House - 8.8 miles (Historic Building)
Sheffield Park - 8.9 miles (Garden)
Nearest Alternative Cottages
Details of facilities are believed correct at time of publication, but may be subject to change by the cottage proprietor. Up-to-the-minute facility listings will be always presented during the booking process for your approval.