Self Catering in Yorkshire - Coverham
Areas: Yorkshire Dales, Yorkshire
Sleeps a maximum of: 3
Pricing From: £326.00
This cosy cottage in the middle of the village of Carlton-in-Coverdale has stunning views over Coverdale. The location is ideal for walking in neighbouring Wharfedale and Wensleydale and touring in the Yorkshire Dales National Park.
Barn Cottage benefits from stunning views over Coverdale. The living accommodation is on the first floor with bedrooms tucked away underneath. It is a cosy cottage in the middle of the village but with gorgeous views.
The Forrester's Arms, a community pub, is within walking distance and serves very good food.
This holiday cottage at a glance
- Sleeps three guests.
- Two bedrooms and a shower room on the ground floor.
- Open fire.
- Small patio to the rear of the property.
- Off road parking for one vehicle.
- Up to two well behaved dogs are welcome (small additional charge per dog).
- Please be aware that there are a number of steps up to the front door and throughout the property.
- Minimum of a two night stay.
- Spectacular, panoramic views.
- Part oil central heating, part electric storage heating.
- Electric cooker, microwave, fridge/freezer, dishwasher, washer/dryer.
- TV, DVD player, iPod dock and radio.
- Travel cot and high chair available sorry, no stairgate provided.
- Sleeps: 3
- Bedrooms: 2
- Dog Friendly Test 2
- One Dog
- Two Dogs
- Baby Welcome
- Dog Friendly
- Log Burner/Open Fire
- On Site Parking
- Pub Nearby
- Children Welcome
- Welcome Hamper
Get an Ordnance Survey map covering the Coverham area.
Nearest AttractionsHeritage Rated from 1- 5 (low-exceptional) on historic interest
Coverham, Holy Trinity Church - 2.2 miles (Historic Church)
Coverham Abbey - 2.7 miles (Abbey)
Braithwaite Hall - 3.3 miles (Historic Building)
Wensley, Holy Trinity Church - 3.5 miles (Historic Church)
Middleham Castle - 4.2 miles (Castle)
Bolton Castle - 4.9 miles (Castle)
Jervaulx Abbey - 6.5 miles (Abbey)
Constable Burton Hall Gardens - 7.3 miles (Garden)
Hackfall Woods - 11.1 miles (Garden)
Hudswell Woods - 11.5 miles (Countryside)
Nearest Alternative Cottages
Details of facilities are believed correct at time of publication, but may be subject to change by the cottage proprietor. Up-to-the-minute facility listings will be always presented during the booking process for your approval.