Self Catering in Norfolk - Wolterton
Sleeps a maximum of: 6
Pricing From: £461.00
Set within the private estate of Wolterton Park is East Lodge, a spacious cottage decorated to a very high standard throughout. This splendid accommodation is located just six miles from the North Norfolk coast and close to the historic and thriving market town of Aylsham.
The East Lodge forms the North side of the entrance arch to Wolterton Hall. With a charming arrangement of rooms arranged around a private courtyard garden, this cottage is decorated in cool 19th century Scandinavian colours and design. Offering a truly unique experience, with the option of concierge services, beauty treatments onsite and an award winning chef available to cook for a special occasion, you are sure to feel refreshed and pampered during your stay.
Set on a grand private estate with 150 acres of parkland and a lake, you can enjoy many lovely walks within the grounds with its abundance of natural flora and fauna and a rural Georgian pub just a few minutes walk. This splendid accommodation is located just six miles from the North Norfolk coast and close to the historic and thriving market town of Aylsham which hosts two weekly markets and many community events throughout the year. The popular towns of Holt, Cromer and Norwich are also nearby with plenty of restaurants, theatres and attractions to visit and explore.
This is an exceptional property with a difference.
This holiday at a glance
- Sleeps six guests.
- Master bedroom with en suite.
- Double bedroom with private bathroom.
- Twin bedroom (can be configured as a double) on the first floor with private shower room.
- Private courtyard garden.
- Private parking available.
- Children of all ages welcome.
- Sorry, no dogs.
- Minimum three night stay.
- Fitted electric oven with separate electric hob.
- Fridge with small freezer compartment.
- Nespresso machine.
- Television with Freeview TV.
- Digital radio and sound bar to use with Bluetooth connection.
- Cot, highchair and stair gates available on request.
- Garden furniture.
- Bicycles available.
- Concierge service for booking events, transport, restaurants and more.
- Beauty treatments on site, must be booked in advance. (additional cost).
- Book a local award winning chef to cook for you (additional cost).
- Sleeps: 6
- Bedrooms: 3
- Some ground floor
- Baby Welcome
- Ground Floor Bedroom
- Enclosed Garden
- On Site Parking
- Pub Nearby
- Children Welcome
- Welcome Hamper
- Spa facilities (on/off site)
Get an Ordnance Survey map covering the Wolterton area.
Nearest AttractionsHeritage Rated from 1- 5 (low-exceptional) on historic interest
Mannington Hall Gardens - 1.5 miles (Garden)
Wolterton Park - 1.5 miles (Garden)
Matlaske, St Peter's Church - 1.8 miles (Historic Church)
Thurgarton, All Saints Church - 2.3 miles (Historic Church)
Barningham Winter, St Mary's Church - 2.4 miles (Historic Church)
Blickling Hall - 2.5 miles (Historic House)
Hanworth, St Bartholomew's Church - 2.7 miles (Historic Church)
North Barningham, St Peter's Church - 3.2 miles (Historic Church)
Saxthorpe, St Andrew Church - 3.5 miles (Historic Church)
Gunton Church - 3.9 miles (Historic Church)
Nearest Alternative Cottages
Details of facilities are believed correct at time of publication, but may be subject to change by the cottage proprietor. Up-to-the-minute facility listings will be always presented during the booking process for your approval.