Self Catering in Cornwall - Tregony
Sleeps a maximum of: 10
Pricing From: £810.00
Trencreek Farmhouse, near Tregony, is a superb detached Grade II Listed farmhouse set in seven acres of fields and surrounded by beautiful countryside, three miles from the picturesque village of Veryan and just 10 minutes from the south Cornish coast.
This luxury property is three miles from the village of Tregony where you will find a shop, pub, farm shop, post office and art gallery. The village is on the Roseland Peninsula, one of the most unspoilt areas of Cornwall and very popular with walkers and those seeking an outdoor break. The picturesque village of Veryan is also three miles away, which boasts a local village pub, The New Inn, where you will find a well-deserved pint after one of the many walks the area provides.
You will also find riding stables and tennis courts.
This holiday at a glance
- Sleeps ten guests.
- Master bedroom with en-suite shower room.
- Four bedrooms.
- One shower room and a family bathroom.
- Wood burning stove.
- Large lawned garden surrounding the property.
- Up to two well-behaved dogs are welcome at the property (small additional charge per dog) kept to the kitchen and utility areas please.
- Minimum of a three night stay.
- Sorry, this property does not accept stag or hen parties.
- Wild areas in garden and fields ideal for den building and exploring.
- Within easy reach of two lovely sandy beaches.
- Bicycles are available for hire locally through Pentewan Valley Cycle hire who will deliver them to the cottage.
- Full size size table tennis in barn for guests use (please supervise children).
- Catering is available at this property, for more information please click here.
- 2 oven oil-fired Aga, with companion 2-door electric oven and gas hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, second fridge, dishwasher, washing machine, tumble dryer.
- Two TVs, Sky, two DVDs/videos, two CD players.
- Charcoal barbecue.
- Travel cot and highchair available on request.
- Sleeps: 10
- Bedrooms: 5
- One Dog
- Two Dogs
- Baby Welcome
- Dog Friendly
- Log Burner/Open Fire
- On Site Parking
- Beach nearby
- Children Welcome
- Welcome Hamper
- Games Room
- My Personal Sanctuary Spa
Get an Ordnance Survey map covering the Tregony area.
Nearest AttractionsHeritage Rated from 1- 5 (low-exceptional) on historic interest
Trewithen - 1.8 miles (Historic House)
Probus, St Probus & St Grace Church - 2.3 miles (Historic Church)
Caerhays Castle and Garden - 3.2 miles (Garden)
Veryan, St Symphorian's Church - 3.4 miles (Historic Church)
Lost Gardens of Heligan - 4.8 miles (Garden)
World of Model Railways Exhibition - 5.6 miles (Family Attraction)
Mevagissey Museum - 5.7 miles (Museum)
Mevagissey Sealife Aquarium - 5.7 miles (Museum)
Truro Cathedral - 6 miles (Cathedral)
Royal Cornwall Museum - 6.2 miles (Museum)
Nearest Alternative Cottages
Details of facilities are believed correct at time of publication, but may be subject to change by the cottage proprietor. Up-to-the-minute facility listings will be always presented during the booking process for your approval.