Self Catering in Devon - Dittisham
Areas: South Hams, Devon
Sleeps a maximum of: 6
Pricing From: £552.00
Penveron is a detached, self-catering holiday cottage with stunning views over the Dart Estuary. Arguably one of the most beautiful places in the UK.
Penveron is a detached, self catering holiday cottage with stunning views over the Dart Estuary. The accommodation has been refurbished to a very high standard and there is a large garden to the rear of the property. It is close to the centre of the village, with its excellent shop and two pubs.
Dittisham is one of the prettiest and most unspoilt villages within the South Hams. The village boasts a riverside tearoom, a well stocked village store and the opportunity to hire a variety of boats to explore the upper reaches of River Dart. For the young - and the young at heart, Dittisham is the perfect place for 'crabbing' - lines and bait are available at the tearooms!
This holiday at a glance
- Sleeps five + one guests.
- Three bedrooms, one shower room and one family bathroom.
- The third bedroom has a 2'6' truckle bed providing accommodation for the sixth guest. This is suitable for a child.
- Open fire.
- Fully enclosed, rear garden, enclosed front garden and a terrace.
- Parking at The Level car park 150 yards from the property.
- Sorry, no pets.
- Guests with mobility difficulties, please note, there are steep stairs to climb up to the house.
- Minimum of a three night stay.
- Miele ceramic hob and oven, microwave/combination oven, fridge with freezer, dishwasher, washing machine, tumble dryer.
- Digital TV, DVD player, CD player.
- Travel cot and stairgate available on request.
- Barbecue and garden furniture.
- An additional field is available for ball games and other activities.
- Sleeps: 6
- Bedrooms: 3
- Baby Welcome
- Enclosed Garden
- Log Burner/Open Fire
- Pub Nearby
- Beach nearby
- Children Welcome
- Welcome Hamper
Get an Ordnance Survey map covering the Dittisham area.
Nearest AttractionsHeritage Rated from 1- 5 (low-exceptional) on historic interest
Greenway - 0.7 miles (Historic House)
Stoke Gabriel Church - 1.6 miles (Historic Church)
Dartmouth Museum - 2.4 miles (Museum)
Dartmouth, St Saviour's Church - 2.4 miles (Historic Church)
Bayard's Cove Fort - 2.6 miles (Historic Building)
Dartmouth Castle - 3.1 miles (Castle)
Darmouth, St Petrox Church - 3.2 miles (Historic Church)
Gallants Bower Fort - 3.2 miles (Historic Building)
Coleton Fishacre House and Garden - 3.8 miles (Historic House)
Kirkham House - 4.2 miles (Historic Building)
Nearest Alternative Cottages
Details of facilities are believed correct at time of publication, but may be subject to change by the cottage proprietor. Up-to-the-minute facility listings will be always presented during the booking process for your approval.