Self Catering in Derbyshire - Bonsall
Areas: Peak District, Derbyshire
Mill Race Cottage
Sleeps a maximum of: 2
Pricing From: £326.00
This fine property is on the edge of the Peak District National Park in the lovely village of Bonsall. The gardens extend to approximately 2 acres and feature a delightful mill stream which cascades over a series of waterfalls.
In an ideal area for a romantic holiday, the gardens extend to approximately two acres, the main feature of which is a delightful mill stream which cascades through the gardens over a series of waterfalls, with several small bridges criss crossing the waterway.
Bonsall is a delightful historic village nestling in the Derbyshire Hills surrounded by wooded hillside with pleasant walks and fine views. There are two pubs in Bonsall, only a 10-minute walk up the hill from the property. Just over a mile away is Cromford, home of Sir Richard Arkwright, where there are a variety of shops and several pubs and places to eat.
This holiday cottage at a glance
- Sleeps two guests.
- One bedroom with en-suite shower room.
- Enclosed garden.
- Parking is available for two vehicles and private access.
- Ideal for a Romantic Retreat.
- There are steps up to the property and also up to the bedroom, making the property unsuitable for wheelchair users.
- Sorry, no pets or babies.
- Minimum of a three night stay.
- Pretty, shared garden with mill stream.
- Gas hob and electric oven, fridge with small freezer compartment, wine cooler, dishwasher, combination oven/microwave.
- TV, DVD player, CD player, radio/tape player.
- Garden furniture and barbecue.
- Two pubs in the village.
- Sleeps: 2
- Bedrooms: 1
- Enclosed Garden
- On Site Parking
- Pub Nearby
- Welcome Hamper
Get an Ordnance Survey map covering the Bonsall area.
Nearest AttractionsHeritage Rated from 1- 5 (low-exceptional) on historic interest
Cascades Gardens - 0 miles (Garden)
Bonsall, St James Church - 0.3 miles (Historic Church)
Peak Cavern - 0.7 miles (Family Attraction)
Peak District Lead Mining Museum - 0.7 miles (Museum)
Masson Mills - 0.7 miles (Historic Building)
Heights of Abraham - 1 miles (Family Attraction)
Cromford Mills - 1.1 miles (Historic Building)
Winster Market House - 3.1 miles (Historic Building)
Nine Ladies Stone Circle - 4.1 miles (Prehistoric Site)
Crich Tramway Village - 4.3 miles (Family Attraction)
Nearest Alternative Cottages
Details of facilities are believed correct at time of publication, but may be subject to change by the cottage proprietor. Up-to-the-minute facility listings will be always presented during the booking process for your approval.