Self Catering in Norfolk - Wolterton
The East Wing (Norfolk)
Sleeps a maximum of: 13
Pricing From: £2506.00
Occupying one wing of an impressive Georgian Palladian house is The East Wing, set within the private estate of Wolterton Park. Restored to the very highest standards, this magnificent seven bedroom accommodation has five marble bathrooms and most rooms boast wonderful views of the lake and parkland beyond.
Offering a truly unique experience, with the option of concierge services, beauty treatments onsite and an award winning chef available to cook for a special occasion, you are sure to feel refreshed and pampered during your stay. Set on a grand private estate with 150 acres of parkland and a lake, you can enjoy many lovely walks within the grounds with its abundance of natural flora and fauna and a rural Georgian pub just a few minutes walk. This splendid accommodation is located just six miles from the North Norfolk coast and close to the historic and thriving market town of Aylsham which hosts two weekly markets and many community events throughout the year.
The popular towns of Holt, Cromer and Norwich are also nearby with plenty of restaurants, theatres and attractions to visit and explore. This is an exceptional property with a difference. Also available to book at this location is The Treasury (sleeps two guests), East Lodge (sleeps six guests) and Garden House (sleeps six guests).
This holiday at a glance
- Sleeps thirteen guests.
- Six double bedrooms including a stunning tower bedroom with en suite bathroom.
- One small double bedroom suitable for single occupancy.
- Three bathrooms with cast iron baths.
- Two Hans Grohe shower rooms.
- Smallbone designed kitchen.
- Tranquil, private and spacious garden with terrace.
- Picturesque lake views.
- Private parking available.
- Children of all ages welcome.
- Sorry, no dogs.
- Minimum three night stay.
- Vispring luxury pocket sprung beds in all bedrooms.
- Double Aga in the kitchen.
- Free standing Rangemaster electric cooker.
- Two large double fridge freezers.
- Two dishwashers.
- Drinks cooler and plate warmer.
- Nespresso machine.
- Television with Freeview TV.
- Digital radio and sound bar to use with Bluetooth connection.
- Cot, highchair and stair gates available on request.
- Garden table and chairs seating fourteen guests.
- Bicycles available.
- Concierge service for booking events, transport, restaurants and more.
- Beauty treatments on site, must be booked in advance. (additional cost).
- Book a local award winning chef to cook for you (additional cost).
- Sleeps: 13
- Bedrooms: 7
- Spa facilities (on/off site)
- Some ground floor
- Baby Welcome
- Ground Floor Bedroom
- Enclosed Garden
- Log Burner/Open Fire
- On Site Parking
- Pub Nearby
- Children Welcome
- Welcome Hamper
Get an Ordnance Survey map covering the Wolterton area.
Nearest AttractionsHeritage Rated from 1- 5 (low-exceptional) on historic interest
Mannington Hall Gardens - 1.5 miles (Garden)
Wolterton Park - 1.5 miles (Garden)
Matlaske, St Peter's Church - 1.8 miles (Historic Church)
Thurgarton, All Saints Church - 2.3 miles (Historic Church)
Barningham Winter, St Mary's Church - 2.4 miles (Historic Church)
Blickling Hall - 2.5 miles (Historic House)
Hanworth, St Bartholomew's Church - 2.7 miles (Historic Church)
North Barningham, St Peter's Church - 3.2 miles (Historic Church)
Saxthorpe, St Andrew Church - 3.5 miles (Historic Church)
Gunton Church - 3.9 miles (Historic Church)
Nearest Alternative Cottages
Details of facilities are believed correct at time of publication, but may be subject to change by the cottage proprietor. Up-to-the-minute facility listings will be always presented during the booking process for your approval.