Self Catering in Cornwall - St Agnes
Areas: North Cornwall, Cornwall
Sleeps a maximum of: 8
Pricing From: £557.00
This detached Grade II listed Georgian house is on the North Cornwall coast in the attractive village of St Agnes, a designated Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty and a World Heritage Site. Just 9 miles from Truro.
Rosemundy Villa is a detached Grade II listed Georgian house set on the North Cornwall coast in the attractive village of St Agnes. This is a designated Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty and a World Heritage Site with beautiful countryside.
This holiday at a glance
- Sleeps eight guests.
- Four bedrooms (two on the ground floor and two on the first floor).
- One bathroom and one shower room.
- Open fireplace.
- Large enclosed rear garden with lawn and mature shrubs - parents of toddlers, please be aware of a small stream which borders the garden and flows through a narrow cutting 1' wide.
- Parking for two vehicles.
- A well-behaved dog is welcome (small additional charge), kept to the kitchen/utility area please.
- Minimum of a three night stay.
- Roll top bath.
- French doors opening onto the garden.
- In close proximity to the local shops.
- Within walking distance of a beach.
- Oil Aga, combination microwave, fridge/freezer, dishwasher, washer/dryer.
- Smart TV with Freeview and LoveFilm, DVD, CD player and iPod docking station (please bring fitting attachments).
- Travel cot, highchair and stairgate available on request.
- Sleeps: 8
- Bedrooms: 4
- One Dog
- Some ground floor
- Baby Welcome
- Dog Friendly
- Enclosed Garden
- Log Burner/Open Fire
- On Site Parking
- Pub Nearby
- Beach nearby
- Children Welcome
- Welcome Hamper
- My Personal Sanctuary Spa
Get an Ordnance Survey map covering the St Agnes area.
Nearest AttractionsHeritage Rated from 1- 5 (low-exceptional) on historic interest
Wheal Coates Tin Mine - 1.5 miles (Historic Building)
Perranzabuloe, St Piran's Church - 3.1 miles (Historic Church)
Wheal Peevor Mine - 4 miles (Historic Building)
Perran Round - 4.3 miles (Prehistoric Site)
St Piran's Oratory - 4.6 miles (Historic Church)
St Piran's Cross - 4.8 miles (Prehistoric Site)
St Piran's Old Church - 4.8 miles (Historic Church)
Gwennap Pit - 5.4 miles (Historic Church)
Cubert, St Cubert's Church - 6 miles (Historic Church)
East Pool Mine - 6.4 miles (Historic Building)
Nearest Alternative Cottages
Details of facilities are believed correct at time of publication, but may be subject to change by the cottage proprietor. Up-to-the-minute facility listings will be always presented during the booking process for your approval.