Self Catering in Gloucestershire - Chalford
Areas: Cotswolds, Gloucestershire
Sleeps a maximum of: 3
Pricing From: £343.00
October Cottage lies in the very pretty parish of Chalford, on the north side of the River Frome. The village has a store where you can purchase fresh produce. Minchinhampton, two miles away, has two golf courses open to visitors.
Situated on the side of Chalford Hill, the cottage is approached via a steep narrow lane. In this part of Gloucestershire, the Cotswolds are cut by deep gorge-like valleys opening out westward into the Severn plain. The village has a store where you can purchase fresh produce, the Lavender Bake House coffee shop, a Tesco Express and a fish and chip shop.
There are many excellent pubs and restaurants in the area. The award winning Farmers Market at Stroud is on Saturdays.
This holiday cottage at a glance
- Sleeps three guests.
- Two bedrooms.
- One ground floor shower room.
- Wood burning stove.
- Private, secluded garden (not fully enclosed) with patio area to the front of the property.
- Parking for two vehicles.
- A small baby in own moses basket and children over five years old are welcome.
- One well-behaved dog welcome (small additional charge).
- Please be aware that there is a gate with three steps leading down to the garden.
- Minimum of a two night stay.
- Electric oven and gas hob, microwave, fridge with small freezer compartment, dishwasher.
- Although no washing machine is provided, a laundry service is available.
- TV, DVD, CD, docking station for iPod.
- Sleeps: 3
- Bedrooms: 2
- One Dog
- Baby Welcome
- Dog Friendly
- Log Burner/Open Fire
- On Site Parking
- Pub Nearby
- Children Welcome
- Welcome Hamper
Get an Ordnance Survey map covering the Chalford area.
Nearest AttractionsHeritage Rated from 1- 5 (low-exceptional) on historic interest
Sapperton, St Kenelm's Church - 3.5 miles (Historic Church)
Windmill Tump - 4.3 miles (Prehistoric Site)
Rodmarton Manor - 4.5 miles (Historic House)
Misarden Park Gardens - 4.7 miles (Garden)
Chavenage House - 4.9 miles (Historic House)
Painswick Rococo Garden - 5.1 miles (Garden)
Woodchester Mansion - 5.2 miles (Historic House)
Coates, St Matthew's Church - 5.3 miles (Historic Church)
Duntisbourne Abbots, St Peter's Church - 5.8 miles (Historic Church)
Tetbury, St Saviour's Church - 5.9 miles (Historic Church)
Nearest Alternative Cottages
Details of facilities are believed correct at time of publication, but may be subject to change by the cottage proprietor. Up-to-the-minute facility listings will be always presented during the booking process for your approval.