Self Catering in Devon - South Zeal
Areas: Dartmoor, Devon
The Moors House
Sleeps a maximum of: 10
Pricing From: £553.00
This 18th century long house is situated in the characterful village of South Zeal in the Dartmoor National Park, just over four miles from Okehampton. Ideal for an outdoor break as you can explore both Dartmoor and the nearby Tarka Trail.
This luxury holiday house is a short walk to the Devonshire village of South Zeal, which has two friendly public houses both serving food as well as a store and coffee shop. Ideally situated for an outdoor break as you can explore both the Dartmoor National Park and the Tarka Trail which passes through the next village. The holiday home is also situated a little over four miles east of the Devon town of Okehampton.
This holiday cottage at a glance
- Sleeps ten guests.
- Five bedrooms, three en-suite shower rooms and two family bathrooms.
- Inglenook fireplace with a wood burning stove and another wood burning stove.
- Fully enclosed garden.
- Parking for five vehicles.
- Sorry, no pets.
- Please note that there are steps down to the house.
- Minimum of a three night stay.
- Thatched roof and exposed beams.
- Electric range cooker with gas hob, microwave, dishwasher, larder fridge, separate small freezer.
- Washing machine and tumble dryer.
- Two TVs, two DVDs, and DAB radio with docking station. Three of the bedrooms have TVs and DVDs.
- Cot and high chair available on request.
- Garden furniture and gas barbecue.
- My Personal Sanctuary is a luxurious and truly indulgent beauty therapy service delivering five star quality organic treatments carried out in the comfort of your cottage.
- Sleeps: 10
- Bedrooms: 5
- Baby Welcome
- Enclosed Garden
- Log Burner/Open Fire
- On Site Parking
- Pub Nearby
- Children Welcome
- Welcome Hamper
- My Personal Sanctuary Spa
Get an Ordnance Survey map covering the South Zeal area.
Nearest AttractionsHeritage Rated from 1- 5 (low-exceptional) on historic interest
Finch Foundry - 0.8 miles (Historic Building)
Okehampton Castle - 4.3 miles (Castle)
Castle Drogo - 4.8 miles (Historic House)
Sampford Courtenay, St Andrew's Church - 4.9 miles (Historic Church)
Grimspound - 8.4 miles (Prehistoric Site)
Brushford, St Mary's Church - 8.9 miles (Historic Church)
Coldridge, St Matthew's Church - 9.2 miles (Historic Church)
Lydford Gorge - 10.4 miles (Countryside)
Lydford Castle - 10.4 miles (Castle)
Hound Tor Deserted Medieval Village - 10.8 miles (Historic Building)
Nearest Alternative Cottages
Details of facilities are believed correct at time of publication, but may be subject to change by the cottage proprietor. Up-to-the-minute facility listings will be always presented during the booking process for your approval.