Self Catering in Yorkshire - Penistone
Sleeps a maximum of: 30
Pricing From: £5520.00
Rebuilt and completely refurbished in 2018, Spicer Manor looks like a traditional brick farmhouse from the outside, but has all mod cons on the inside, including a state-of-the-art cinema, SONOS music system and underfloor heating in all three floors.
If you're planning a very special break with a large number of friends and family, Spicer Manor gives you all the space and amenities you could ever wish for. With a long dining table that seats 30 guests, large sitting rooms with opulent leather settees to sink into, a games room on the top floor with everything from pool and snooker to air hockey tables, this could be the setting to a very memorable break indeed.
The owners have paid great attention to detail throughout, with individually decorated en-suites for all the master bedrooms, and beautiful touches like a stag head punch bowl and end-of-bed ottomans. The kitchen is the perfect setting for a get-together, with breakfast bars and chairs as well as a large Yorkshire range to make things cosy. Speaking of the perfect setting, the swooping central staircase creates the ideal photo opportunity for guests.
Behind the property is a large decked area, with rattan furniture to seat 30 guests and not one but two hot tubs. The patio looks out onto the beautiful Yorkshire countryside beyond, and you're in the perfect spot for lots of walks across the Pennines and South Yorkshire. But with so much waiting for you back at Spicer Manor, you'll probably want to head back to your home-from-home very soon!
This holiday at a glance
- Sleeps 30 guests.
- 15 double bedrooms, all with TVs.
- 15 en-suite bathrooms.
- Fantastic views of the of the open countryside.
- State of the art cinema room.
- Games room with table tennis, pool, table football and air hockey challenges.
- Two hot tubs.
- Large garden with fields and picnic tables.
- Private parking for 25 cars.
- Children of all ages welcome.
- Up to four well behaved dogs welcome.
- A damage deposit of Â£1000 will be requested 10 days before arrival, full details will be provided with your arrival guide after booking.
- Minimum three night stay.
- Four electric ovens and two hobs.
- Three dishwashers.
- Two washing machines.
- Tumble dryer.
- Two American fridge freezers.
- Smart TVs and blu-ray player.
- Digital radio.
- SONOS music system.
- Underfloor heating on three floors.
- Up to 10 high chairs and cots available on request.
- Dog cleaning room.
- Built-in stair gates.
- Patio area with tables and chairs for 30 people.
- Stone feature and waterfall (child friendly with no water pools).
- Gas barbecue.
- Storage shed for bikes can be arranged on request.
- Catering and housekeeping service available on request at additional cost (see Notes).
- Sleeps: 30
- Bedrooms: 15
- One Dog
- Some ground floor
- Three Dogs
- Two Dogs
- Baby Welcome
- Ground Floor Bedroom
- Dog Friendly
- Enclosed Garden
- On Site Parking
- Jacuzzi/Hot Tub
- Children Welcome
- Welcome Hamper
- Games Room
- Table Tennis
Get an Ordnance Survey map covering the Penistone area.
Nearest AttractionsHeritage Rated from 1- 5 (low-exceptional) on historic interest
Wentworth Castle Gardens - 7.3 miles (Garden)
National Coal Mining Museum for England - 7.3 miles (Museum)
Monk Bretton Priory - 10.5 miles (Abbey)
Sandal Castle - 11.3 miles (Castle)
Wentworth, Holy Trinity Church - 11.9 miles (Historic Church)
Bagshaw Museum - 12.7 miles (Museum)
Copley, St Stephen's Church - 12.9 miles (Historic Church)
Friarmere, St Thomas Church - 14 miles (Historic Church)
Nostell Priory - 14.4 miles (Historic House)
Halifax, All Souls Church - 14.5 miles (Historic Church)
Nearest Alternative Cottages
Details of facilities are believed correct at time of publication, but may be subject to change by the cottage proprietor. Up-to-the-minute facility listings will be always presented during the booking process for your approval.