Self Catering in Norfolk - Fakenham
Sleeps a maximum of: 8
Pricing From: £602.00
Situated at The Grange, a contemporary development of farm buildings on an eight acre site with a secure gated entrance, Owl Barn is surrounded by open countryside and its central location provides an ideal base for exploring the Norfolk coast. The bustling seaside town of Wells-next-the-Sea with beach huts and golden sandy beaches is only a 15 minute drive away.
Owl Barn is situated close to Sculthorpe village at The Grange, a contemporary development of farm buildings on an eight acre site with a secure gated entrance. Completely surrounded by open countryside, the barn provides comfortable and stylish accommodation with a spectacular vaulted living area on the first floor and ground floor bedrooms.
This holiday cottage at a glance
- The property is suitable for eight guests using the pull out bed in single bedroom (when using this single bed, space will be limited).
- Four ground floor bedrooms.
- One family bathroom with shower. One en-suite shower room.
- First floor living accommodation.
- Dual aspect wood burning stove.
- Patio area with outside dining furniture & BBQ
- On-site parking.
- Sorry, no pets.
- Minimum stay of three nights.
- Underfloor heating, centre piece brick chimney with dual aspect wood burning stove.
- Gas range, microwave, fridge/freezer, dishwasher, washing machine and dryer.
- Barbecue and garden furniture.
- Two Flatscreen TVs (one in the living area and one in the twin bedroom) and two DVD players.
- Pay-as-you-go mobile telephone for guests use with an honesty box.
- Travel cot, highchair and stairgate available on request.
- Lockable separate garage which can be used for storing bicycles and other outdoor equipment.
- Sleeps: 8
- Bedrooms: 4
- Some ground floor
- Baby Welcome
- Enclosed Garden
- Log Burner/Open Fire
- On Site Parking
- Pub Nearby
- Beach nearby
- Children Welcome
- Welcome Hamper
Get an Ordnance Survey map covering the Fakenham area.
Nearest AttractionsHeritage Rated from 1- 5 (low-exceptional) on historic interest
Fakenham, St Peter & St Paul Church - 2 miles (Historic Church)
Bloodgate Hill Hillfort - 3.7 miles (Prehistoric Site)
South Creake, St Mary's Church - 3.9 miles (Historic Church)
Little Snoring, St Andrew's Church - 4 miles (Historic Church)
Walsingham Friary - 4.3 miles (Abbey)
Little Walsingham, St Mary's Church - 4.4 miles (Historic Church)
Walsingham Abbey - 4.5 miles (Abbey)
North Creake, St Mary's Church - 4.7 miles (Historic Church)
Great Walsingham, St Peter's Church - 5 miles (Historic Church)
Creake Abbey - 5.7 miles (Abbey)
Nearest Alternative Cottages
Details of facilities are believed correct at time of publication, but may be subject to change by the cottage proprietor. Up-to-the-minute facility listings will be always presented during the booking process for your approval.