Self Catering in Gloucestershire - Stanton
Sleeps a maximum of: 4
Pricing From: £438.00
This delightful 17th century Grade II listed Cotswold stone cottage has been renovated to a very high standard and has a beautiful garden. Located in the picturesque village of Stanton, this property is within walking distance of traditional country pub The Mount Inn and the famous Cotswolds Way footpath and is just 30 minutes drive to Cheltenham and Stratford upon avon.
Midsummer Cottage is an idyllic 17C Grade II listed stone cottage set in a quintessential Cotswold village. It is beautifully furnished and renovated to an exceptional standard. The sitting room has original exposed beams and a wood burning stove set in a traditional stone fireplace.
During the winter months it is delightfully warm and cosy around the fire and in the summer long lazy evenings can be spent in the pretty garden.
The village inn, The Mount, serves excellent food and ale and is only a short walk away. It stands at the top of the hill with beautiful views across the valley.
It is equally comfortable for either 2 or 4 guests.
This holiday cottage at a glance
- Sleeps four guests.
- Two bedrooms.
- One bathroom.
- Full central heating.
- Wood burning stove.
- Pretty landscaped garden with garden furniture.
- A small stream-like pond with step down to lower level.
- Please be aware of open sided staircase with rope bannister to 1st floor and step down into the kitchen. There is also a step down to the lower terrace in the garden and one step up to the log house.
- Roadside parking.
- Sorry, no pets.
- Sorry, no children or babies.
- Minimum of a three night stay.
- Ceramic hob,oven, microwave, dishwasher, larder fridge, freezer, Magimix Nespresso Expresso machine.
- External utility room which houses the washing machine and tumble dryer.
- Television with Catch Up, DVD and music centre with Bluetooth and iPod port. Double USB socket in kitchen.
- Sleeps: 4
- Bedrooms: 2
- Enclosed Garden
- Log Burner/Open Fire
- Pub Nearby
- Welcome Hamper
Get an Ordnance Survey map covering the Stanton area.
Nearest AttractionsHeritage Rated from 1- 5 (low-exceptional) on historic interest
Stanway House & Baroque Water Gardens - 1.2 miles (Historic House)
Stanway Watermill - 1.2 miles (Historic Building)
Buckland, St Michael - 1.4 miles (Historic Church)
Snowshill Manor - 1.8 miles (Historic House)
Snowshill, St Barnabas Church - 1.8 miles (Historic Church)
Broadway, St Eadburgha's Church - 2.2 miles (Historic Church)
Wormington, St Katherines - 2.3 miles (Historic Church)
Hailes Abbey - 2.8 miles (Abbey)
Hailes Church, Gloucestershire - 2.8 miles (Historic Church)
Gordon Russell Museum - 2.9 miles (Museum)
Nearest Alternative Cottages
Details of facilities are believed correct at time of publication, but may be subject to change by the cottage proprietor. Up-to-the-minute facility listings will be always presented during the booking process for your approval.