Ballindalloch Castle
Ballindalloch is a village in Aberdeenshire, near the confluence of the rivers Avon and Spey, best known as the site of Ballindalloch Castle, a historic tower house.

The castle is a romantic stately home based around a fortified tower house. It has been the home of the Macpherson-Grant family since 1546. A short walk from the Castle is Marionburgh Cairn, a circle of stones erected around 2000 BC.

On the edge of the Ballindalloch Castle estate is the Old Bridge of Avon, a single-span bridge across the River Avon, built in 1800 by architect George Burn.

A short distance away is Inveravon, where a Pictish symbol stone is embedded into the wall of the parish church, and there is a stone circle near the castle and another at nearby Lagmore.