1-2 MILL LANE ST. RADIGUNDS
The Millers Arms occupies a prime spot in the centre of the cathedral city of Canterbury making it a perfect base for visitors to the World Heritage Site and Kent's coastal resorts and countryside. The pub is a short walk from Canterbury Cathedral and the city's cobbled medieval streets brimming with Tudor-beamed shops and The Marlowe Theatre. The Millers Arms was built in 1826 to serve local mill workers and overlooks the Cathedral and the site of the old mill on the causeway.
The pub which includes 11 en-suite rooms has been fully refurbished with modern facilities while retaining its character. Popular with the local community as well as visitors the Millers Arms host quiz nights a book club and a theatre society. Customers can enjoy a meal in the restaurant warm themselves by the inglenook fireplace or relax in the attractive courtyard garden.
Traditional Kentish cask ale is always available.
Get an Ordnance Survey map covering the Canterbury area.
Heritage Rated from 1- 5 (low-exceptional) on historic interest
Sir John Boys House - 0.1 miles (Historic Building)
Conquest House - 0.1 miles (Historic Building)
St John the Baptist Hospital - 0.1 miles (Historic Building)
8 Palace Street - 0.1 miles (Historic Building)
King's School - 0.1 miles (Historic Building)
Canterbury, St Alphege church - 0.1 miles (Historic Building)
Christ Church Gateway - 0.2 miles (Historic Building)
Old Weavers House - 0.2 miles (Historic Building)
Canterbury Historic River Tours - 0.2 miles (Family Attraction)
Canterbury, St Peter's church - 0.2 miles (Historic Church)
Other Nearby Accommodation
+ Heritage Rating + ?