Wing, St Peter & St Paul's Church
Wing, St Peter & St Paul's Church
The parish church of St Peter and St Paul stands on a mound overlooking Top Street. It dates to at least the early 12th century. The church was originally built to an aiseless design, but a south aisle was added around 1140 and a north aisle around 1180.
The north doorway remains from the early Norman building. The chancel arch is 13th century and the west tower was added in the late 14th century. The interior was heavily restored in the Victorian period, but a sedila and double-headed piscina remain from the 14th century.

A short stroll from the church, beside the village playing field, stands a well-preserved turf maze which probably dates to the medieval period.