2 cups of flour
4 tespoons of baking powder
1 teaspoon of salt
1/2 cup of margarine
3/4 cup of 7-Up soda
1. put the flour, baking powder, and salt in a bowl.
2. cut in the margarine
3. pour in the 7-Up all at once and stir with a fork until moist.
4. knead 8-10 times
5. roll the biscuit dough 3/4 of an inch, then let it rest for a few minutes.
6. cut out biscuits and place on a cookie sheet
7. brush top with butter, then bake at 425 degrees for 12 minutes
You may also enjoy:
Do you have a recipe to add? We welcome additions to our collection of traditional British dishes. Contact us here.